"I got a boyfriend-" "okay.." I scoffed with laughter after . I shrugged "Who yo boyfriend anyway?"

"You don't know him" "He'd be a somebody if i knew em" 

She sucked her teeth "You're an ass--" "You the one who wanted me to talk" I chukled "Bet you regret your decision now love" 

She rolled her eyes and walked back towards her room, I watched her hips sway like she aint have dick in a while she looked at me , She looked sexy when she was irritated .

"I should take them chips from yo ass" "Ugh shut up" she walked in her room and slammed the door . I laughed to myself and proceeded down the hall. Hopefully nobody seen me in the wrong dorm. 

Rylenn

I finished the last dance hearing clapping. The girls hyped me up for real. I messed up a few times but I don't think they were major. 

"Damn girl you did amazing!" Arielle exclaimed. "Yeah , that was hot for real!" Bella said. I smiled brightly even though it was a Friday and I'm up with no class.

"I think you're ready.. So we'll see you Monday yes? 7 ?" I felt confident in my performance and I could not wait to take this to the next level. I smiled "I'd be honored" I say. 

"Perfect. I will see you then, Dress nice" She smiled. They all gave me a hug before exiting the small gym in the athletics hall. I squealed and jumped around to myself. Just as I was doing a celebratory dance my phone had rung. 

I rushed over to my bag and pulled out my phone , Vince was calling. I answered 

"Hey--" "Hey guess what ?! I'm in the Gamma Sigma Sigma !!.. Well not officially but you know..."

"Cool, Congrats." He mumbled. I began to notice the sad look he had on his face "What's the matter babe?"I asked him sitting down on the ground of the gym 

"Nothing I just.. I just miss you that's all" He mumbled . I raised my eyebrow, I could tell he was lying to me " What's up?" 

"Nothing babe" He said but his voice became more apparent. "There has to be--" I looked up in the mirror and saw Vince was standing behind me with roses in his hand. 

"You sneaky mother fucker  how did you get in here" I rushed to hug him. He picks me up and twirls me around. "Now why would I tell you that, it's a surprise" He licks his lips with a smile. "Look at you , you getting dark chocolate in these streets" He said making me laugh "I try to get as much sun as I can" I blush. 

"Yeah? well keep it up.. I like it" 

I was mesmerized by seeing him I had forgot he even snuck on campus. "What are you doing here though? You should be getting ready for school"

"Yeah I know" Vince said taking my hand "I just wanna see you"

---

I thought it would be best to take advantage of this Friday night and experience some of the clubs near campus with Vincent. Like expected, he was leaving for Columbus in the morning, so I might as well enjoy this time with him while I still have it. 

We arrived at this place not far from campus called "Elite". So to say, I heard some girls talking about coming here recently and that it was the hottest hangout, I would just have to see for myself

We walked in and the music was crazy loud, Ella Mai filled my ears. We casually made out way through the crowd dancing every once in a while. It's been a while since I've been out like this with Vince, and sadly the last time for a while. 

We sat down at the bar, in a spot that was less clustered. "Whatcha drinkin' Lil mama" The bartender asked "Surprise me" I smiled. He gave me a charming smile back getting to work on my drink. 

While we had drinks and listened to music we found ourselves laughing at some good times we have had. I had to admit it made me sad to realize we wouldn't be together for much longer.

"So where are you gonna be staying, did you get that situated?" I asked

He nodded "Yeah. I found a Lil spot near campus that's pretty tight. I'ma probably put up some flyers for a roommate since there's an extra room"

"Aww I wanna be your roommate" I pouted playfully "Nah you got too many clothes to be my roommate," He said making me smile. He smiles back at me biting his lip. He takes my hands "I really hope you come to see me sometime..."

"I'll try my best" I answered "I'm really gonna miss having my best friend around..you're gonna be so busy" 

"Me? Busy?..Girl you're already busy and you only been here what? a week?I'ma miss you too..but I hate to distract you" He shrugged. I didn't know if I wanted to be happy or sad. I loved the vibe here on campus, but Vince was my home. 

Just to set the tone, one of those slow joints had come on

She said, "Ohhh-ohhh, I'm ready to ride, yeah"
'Cause once you get inside, you can't change your mind
Don't mean to sound impatient, but you gotta promise, baby, oh

Tell me again (Tell me again, my baby)
That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Oh, I gotta know, baby, aw yeah)
Tell me again (Make sho' you right, oh, before we leave)
That we'll be Lovers and Friends (Oh, it's a good look, baby)

-Lovers and Friends (Usher ft Lil John and Ludacris

"You wanna dance with me?" He got up on his feet and pulled me out of my chair. I couldn't deny a good slow dance. He took me to the middle of the floor and pulled me close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He buried his head into my neck. 

"Would it be too forward to tell you how bad I want you tonight?" He slides his hand down my back

"No..How bad you want me?" I say in his ear. I felt his grip tighten on me. The mumble as he said "I want you bad" I felt a tingle inside as he said that with the deepest of deep voices. As I was trying to focus on Vince, I became easily distracted as I looked in front of me and noticed Anthony with what looked like Arielle. He groped on her for everyone to see. It wasn't even like they were arguing. Which for some reason confused the fuck out of me. 

As I was looking at his tattooed hand go up and down her body, she failed to realize he was looking back at me, His dark eyes stared right into my soul. Anything to make you feel disrespected.

I'll never understand why he stared so much, Why do I get so mesmerized, hypnotized while I'm in my boyfriend's arms. There's something about dude.