T e n

Rylenn

"So as you guys know, homecoming is upon us and yours truly is on the balled so make sure you vote for your girl!"Arielle exclaimed handing out her flyers along with our game plans for the month. As if I already had enough stuff on my plate , no I have to worry about a whole weeks worth of rally's, parades and parties on top of my grades"We have practice from 6 to 8:30 every Thursday night until homecoming as we agreed on together. and then we have dress rehearsal the night before the first pep rally so please! Don't be late to that one"

"Oh girl hush we all know you gonna be the one late " Jasmine rolls her eyes and everyone laughs. "I've been getting better, thanks to my baby I've been getting up early, going on runs, smelling the roses with her" Arielle sighs in "love" as she refers to her and Bridget, who are the cutest by the way.

"Sounds like I need a Bridget" One of the other girls say. "Mhm me too,I thought I was the only  one a lil gay for y'all two" Bella says fanning herself. I roll my eyes with a smile. Just then my phone buzzes with a text. I opened it as everyone was distracted with Arielles love life.

Are you coming to see me today? -Anthony

Wym coming to see you ? Lol -Ry

You at your sorority meeting right? I'm right up the street. Come see me - Anthony

Mhmm. I'll think about it 🤭-Ry

Mhmm you will🙄- Anthony

I won't lie I've been texting Anthony for a while, casually.Maybe spending the night, maybe a little cuddling. Nothing more though. Since Arielle and Bridget have literally been using my room as their own personal fucking space, I could use some quiet time.

"Alright ladies that's all, I will see you all Thursday for the first practice, oh and Ry girl come see me real quick" Arielle dismisses the meeting. As she was gathering her papers I grabbed my book bag and walked towards Arielle "hey, I'm so sorry about last night girl I didn't realize how many clothes I actually had at the dorm"

"Oh you mean the big ass clothes pile on my bed , oh no biggie girl" I brush off making her chuckle. I was a little annoyed with how comfortable she became with taking my space in the dorm, but not letting it bug me was the best option

"Well good, I'm gonna be taking care of it but if you wanna use my bed in me and jasmines dorm I won't mind" she offers.

"No that's okay, I've kinda been staying somewhere else lately" I said. She looked me up and down with a smirk "ohh someone found some dick?" I laughed "girl no, we just chill."

"Mhmm well as long as you're okay , who is mystery man anyway?"

As much as I wanted to say, I never thought about how she'd react to it being her ex. Me and Ari have grown so close these the last few month and that would severely be breaking the girl code. I gotta keep in mind that this will be nothing more than what it is. Eventually we will grow apart, I'll stop sleeping over once her and Bridget get their own spot, it will be fine.

"Let just say, we are very much casual"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.