Epilogue

The Monsters were finally free, thanks to Sans saving the human from Chara's grasp.

Papyrus had told Sans everything that happened while they were hugging. How the demon killed him in one strike, how he became a spirit and met Toriel, and how he watched every monster be murdered. He didn't leave any detail out, and said he was so proud of Sans for being so powerful.

This time, when the human fell, Toriel joined her on her journey, helping sooth the angry monsters and explaining what had happened. The human introduced themselves as Frisk to every monster, and spared each and every one.

When they met up with Sans and Papyrus, they hugged it out before Sans finally got to meet Toriel in person, them exchanging puns as Papyrus claimed to hate them, secretly liking them. There was a difference between them from before, they were more huggy then before, do to the events that had just occured. Always holding hands, hugging each other, sleeping against each other, even sharing the same bed at night. After all, they might lose each other again, like before.

Alphys and Undyne had offically statted dating before Alphys admitted what had happened in her lab to all the monsters, once they were settled down. Undyne offered Papyrus into the Royal Guard, and offered to personally train Monster Kid to help him be able to join when he was old enough. Obviously, he accepted. But Papyrus declined, saying he was happy where he was in life. With his brother, his friends, and a new human friend.

Toriel decided to forget the past and forgive her ex-husband, starting to talk to him once more without anger. Asgore was happy about that, and said not all humans were bad just because a few were. So, the underground became more peaceful.

Frisk became friends with everyone and quickly set them free with Flowey, letting the monsters be able to roam the earth once more. The humans were cautious at first, but with the help of Frisk and the kindness the monsters provided, they were accepted back onto the surface.

Papyrus took more intense cooking lessons with Undyne, Alphys and Sans joining them every time. Frisk was adopted by Toriel and Asgore, becoming their third child, with hopes the first two would turn from their evil ways and return home. Sans and Alphys started to get help with their depression they both turned out to be suffering from, going to a therapidt every weekend together. Although it was expensive, Mettaton was able to pay for it with ease, due to being quiet a star on television.

So, in the end, they all were happy together on the surface.

Free.