Chapter 30 ~ Crazy and Messed Up

Recap:

"We're about to start the shooting so if anyone needs to go to the restroom go ahead to the restroom now."

"I...I need to go to the restroom." Niall ran as fast as he could. He really need to take a pee so yeah. He was lucky that he was allowed to wear pants instead of skirt because it's more comfortable this way.

He arrived at the restroom. He debated where he should go but it seems like there's no one around since it's too quiet. 'Seems like the others are too busy to leave the set.' He took on the male rest room.

He started to unbuckle his pants when..."Perrie! Are you here? Hmm, seems like she already left. Better take a leak." And Niall heard footsteps slowly coming towards the male restroom

 Uh oh.

Narrator

Niall hastily pulled  his pants back up, running hastily back and forth. "Where to hide...where to hide..." Then he bumps into the door of a cubicle. He didn waste anytime until he just quickly got in and locked it.

Nathan walked in the comfort room, whistling as he slowly unbuckles his pants.

Niall tried to listen close waiting to hear any sounds of Nathan leaving not realizing his pants is about to fall off the floor and it did. "Who's in there?"

The blonde boy really wanted to curse right now because he was dead meat. "What to do....what to do..." 

Nathan pulled his pants back up and buckled up his belt not yet taking a leak. He walked towards the door as he started to knock. "Hello anybody in there?"

Suddenly, Niall got an idea. He removes his wig and hurriedly search for a source of water to clean up the make up he has. Then, he spotted a bidet. 

Nathan didn't stopped knocking. He knew for sure there was someone in there. "I know somebody's in there, I heard a sound of a belt...and breathing!"

He didn't waste anytime, Niall hurriedly took out a hankie, applying water to it with the bidet. He fished out his phone to see what he looks like, if there's any make up left on his face. He looks fine. He hid the wig inside his uniform (which is like a coat type), pulled the flush, and unlocked the door.

He nonchalantly walks past Nathan when, "Oh my god, Niall is that you?" 

"Nathan?" He fake gasped.

"Yes it's me! Oh my god, Niall!" Nathan hurriedly pulled Niall close to him. "Wow, what are you doing here? Are you here to support Perrie? I never guessed I'd see you twins here."

"Oh, I just came here to check out on Perrie. Seems like she's doing great with her job. It was her dream to be a singer after all."

"Yep, as a long time friend, I'm proud of her."

"Imagine how prouder I am." Niall triumphantly smiled.

"What were you doing there? Why did it take too long for you to get out?" Nathan wondered.

"Um, just fixed my clothes." 

"Oh. You taking a leak?" Nathan asked.

"Nope, I'm good."

"Oh come on, I know you would. Remember we used to take a leak together and bet on who gets the farthest?" Nathan grinned and before Niall could even answer Nathan pulled him in front urinals. "So wanna bet like the good times?"

"Yeah sure. But don't go crying when you lose."

"Ha, as if."

The two started unbuckling their belts and pulling down their pants when Zayn came in, though he was already there as soon as Nathan and Niall started talking was only forced to stop after hearing the whole conversation.