Chapter 9 ~ Please, Help Me!

Zayn's POV:

I shook my head. How could she be a boy? Wait, now that I know her or should I say his secret I could use this against her. I quickly open a recording software to start recording the video call. Once it was finished I transferred the video to my phone and get up. I went to my car, inserted the keys and turned the engine on. 

On the road, I dialed President Si.

"Zayn?"

"President Si, I'm heading out. Everyone is in the Dancing Room right?"

"Are you going to the Dancing Room? Why?"

"Yes. I'll be there soon. Its just there is something important I have to confirm." I said and ended the call.

That Perrie Horan, fooling everyone with her lousy appearance. Just the thought is making me boil. I adjusted the shift knob and stepped up the pedal to increase my speed. After a few minutes, I was now in front of the company. I parked the car in front of the company, turned the engine off and pulled out my keys. I took my phone and went outside. Luckily, it's dark now so fans are probably away. I locked my car and started walking towards the company. 

I stood in front of the door to the Dancing Room and fixed myself. Once I was done I barged in to the room. All were in the room talking but they quickly divert their eyes when I walked in. Louis greeted me but I didn't hesitate to reply to him back. There's Harry too. Where is that girl? Oh there she is! Sitting calmly at the white chair. Ha! Let's see if she can sit there calmly again when I confirm her dirty little secret. She quickly stood up as I walk towards her.

"Zayn?" She says with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"It's been a while." She added. I just looked at her. 

"It's nice to see you." She forced out a smile. I placed my hands on her shoulders making her gasp and pulled her into a hug. Well there's no easier way to confirm it. I felt it that part. I pulled out of the hug. I can't believe she is really a boy. I've made a new discovery.

"Perrie. You-" I was cut off by a flash of a camera. Perrie and I both looked at the source of the camera flash. It was Tyler who took a shot and was standing beside President Si.

"Ah! Zayn you're here." President Si said acting surprised.

"Awww, Look at you taking care of Perrie as soon as you got here. See Tyler, they're getting along really good. Those scandals were a big fake." Yeah like someone here in the room.

"Can the two of you do a friendly pose? Just one more time, please?" Tyler said as he position his camera.

"Ah wait! The group must be together. Can 'One Direction' gather along?" Tyler added referring to Louis and Harry.

"Yes yes! What a wonderful idea. Alright guys, let's go." President Si ordered. I looked at Perrie as she looks at the camera and forced out the smile. Louis and Harry walks towards up with a bright smile on their face too. Guess I have to smile too then. 

"Alright ready? Here we go." Tyler said and snapped a shot. 

"Great shot! Thank you guys." He said and we pulled out from our positions.

"Thank you so much, President Si for letting me do this. You'll surely expect an article from me." Tyler said.

"Alright! Thank you also. Let's go and talk about the article's content outside, is that okay?" President Si asked to Tyler and Tyler replied a nod. President Si and Tyler bids his farewell and left the room. Alright this is the time.

"Wait! President!" As I saw President Si was walking down the stairs. President Si whispered something tyler. Maybe he wants Tyler to go on first as we talk. I ran to catch up with him.