Chapter 2 ~ Angelic Voice

Niall's POV:

"Are you really that good huh?" The idol asked. If I recall, his name would be Zayn. I swallowed the lump of my throat and slowly nod. I'm drop dead nervous right now. His looks makes me scared but I had to keep my poker face on. He shouldn't know that I'm nervous. I must keep up in order for my sister's dreams. Zayn stood up grabbing the contract that I just recently signed.

"Other than the contract, I have other things to confirm." He says still no emotions. He walked towards my seat then grabbed my arm making me stood up quickly. Zayn didn't drop me off he just continued dragging me.

"Hey Zayn! Zayn!" Liam shouted. Zayn still didn't let me go he just continued dragging me until we reached a room filled with record tracks, musical instruments and other music related things inside this should be the recording studio. There, also sat two boys seems to be the other members of 'One Direction'. After locking the door, Zayn let my arm go harshly making me bump to the curly-haired guy.

"So you're Perrie Horan?" He smirks slowly placing his hand onto my shoulders. I walked away backwards from him due to nervousness and fear erupting inside me.  Hey, I'm claustrophobic what do you expect? I was still walking and I didn't realize I bumped into another guy. It was the guy with the thick British accent and blue eyes just like me.

"This gal is a bit too short." He says with his hand on top of my head knowing how tall I was. Scared I was I walked one step away which makes me stop infront of Zayn. I turn around and saw him looking at me with the most scariest look ever. I embraced myself. The whole room was quiet all of us looking at each other until Liam started knocking behind him was Simon along with his secretary. 

"Open the door. Zayn, Open the door." Liam kept repeating while knocking on the door at the same time. Still Zayn and the boys had all of their attention to me.

"President, please get this door open." Liam said.

"Go and fetch the key to this room will you?" Simon said to his secretary. His secretary didn't dare to answer with words instead he replied with a nod. I'm still frozen with the 3 boys surrounding me. They ignored all the requests coming from Simon and Liam. Zayn grabbed a sheet of paper handing it to me. I carefully took the paper from him.

"Sing it." He said shortly while I just stared at him.

"I need to hear you sing before I decide whether to accept you as the new member or not. If I don't acknowledge your talent, then it doesn't matter how many contracts you sign with Simon we won't accept you in our band." He adds. I don't know what to say. I just stood there quiet trying to process what is happening and what he is saying.

"Just so you know, Uncle Si speaks highly of you. So I'm curious to see your ability." The curly-haired lad spoke I shifted my head to him. These guys are making me uncomfortable I literally wanna go home now.

"You have an amazing voice right? Go on sing the song and let us hear it." The guy with the thick British accent said to me confidently.

"If you don't like the song, just a sing whatever you want." Zayn said. I can't hold on to these feeling anymore I'm going to explode. Arghhhh. They fixed their and look even more closer to me. How long can I get out of here? The secretary keeps messing up on the key according to what I hear while Liam repeats on chanting my name.

"Can't do it?" Zayn smirks. I can't do anything except turning my head around the whole room.

"Perrie, Come on you've finally reached your dream you can't give up now." Liam said seriously.

"This is your dream. You're future depends on this." Liam adds.

"Forget it, You can't do it." Zayn said peevishly. He positions the contract in front of me ready to rip it into pieces.