Chapter 24 ~ Frustrations

IMPORTANT QUESTION AT THE END.. ;)

Narrator

Niall stood there, he saw everything. He saw Zayn kissing Ariana. His heart was pounding, chest hurting. Niall's eyes were teary meaning he was on the verge of crying. He really doesn't know why, all he knows is he's hurting, he's sad. Niall swallowed the forming lump in his throat. 'I don't want to see this. I want to turn away yet my body won't listen to me.' He said to himself, deep down inside half of his body we're fighting whether to move or remain they're watching. He wanted to leave but his feet can't even make a step. 'What should I do?' He asked, 'I can't stand this.'

Suddenly, he felt a hand crawl to his shoulder, the hand exerted an amount of force making Niall turn to the side, only to be caught with the gaze of a pair of emerald green eyes. "Harry..." Niall mumbled, he could already see Harry's expression, the most serious one yet. His mouth in a thin line, eyes looking intensely at Niall, then he shifted his head to look at what was Niall staring at, once Harry have seen enough he turned back to Niall saying, "Let's go." He held Niall's hand tightly not wanting him to let go, Niall couldn't protest, every thing is a blur to him, he can't even comprehend what was happening.

'

They sat in the office, observing each other intently, eyes staring straight back at each of them. The tanned boy slowly drank the water from his water bottle as the woman in front of him yell, "Zayn Malik, you freaking cheater! How can you even drink water in this situation?" 

Ariana definitely looked exasperated well to be honest, frustrated. Disappointed. Zayn just ignored him, she took the tissue box beside her ready to throw it to Zayn when she felt Zayn's gaze, she just let the tissue box fell onto the floor. "Douchebag! Jerk! Bastard!" She yelled as she stomps the tissue box, letting her anger out. She stopped when Zayn's mouth opened, "You were the one who suggested that we should put on an act. I just accepted it."

"An act?" She repeated in a dark tone. "That's right. Just like earlier, we're only acting." Zayn said then the stupid memory popped into Ariana's head. That stupid, fake kiss.

Yes you got that right. That kiss wasn't real at all, not even close to real. It's all fake.

Earlier, Zayn cupped Ariana's face, pulling her closer to him. They remained at that position, well Zayn did. He didn't let go of Ariana's head until he knew the paparazzi's got enough.  Zayn's head was blocking the view so at one glance of course you'll think that they're literally kissing. "Let go." Ariana tried to force out of Zayn's hold but Zayn was stronger. "There are a lot of cameras, they already saw this and if they caught a picture of this, this fake kissing scene will be planted onto their memories. Surely this will be a good headline." Zayn mumbled.

"Are you trying to silence me like this?"

"Nope, let's just say I'm going along with what you suggested, like this. Don't worry, I will never kiss you. Never in a million years."

Ariana shook her head, she had enough thoughts of that event. "You will never really kiss me?" She sneered. If they were in cartoons, you could see smoke appearing out of Ariana's nose.

"Why? Are you upset because it was fake?" Zayn smirked. Ariana turned away in disbelief, "Ugh the nerve of this guy." She then directly turned to Zayn, "Me? Upset? Don't make ma laugh, Zayn." She said a little too loud, she stopped when she realized she did that since obviously, with that Zayn would indeed think that she's upset she didn't got a real kiss. "Zayn Malik! You blockhead!"

"You know, that's the scariest thing elementary anti fans call me. You sure are scary, empty head." Zayn sassily replied.

"You think so? Shall I frighten you more? You might have started this but I'll finish it by dumping you." Ariana said triumphantly. "So until I decide that this is over, you can never call it off."