Chapter 11 ~ Just A Little More Time

Nobody's POV:

The very next day, there was a ruckus going on in front of the company. There was an old lady dress in red trying to get through the guards but of course the guards were doing there job not letting anyone to go pass through them unless there was an order sent to them.

"Why are you doing this!?" The lady blurted out in annoyance due to the guard blocking him.

"Haven't I told you already, I need to go there!" The lady pulled back.

"I'm here to meet Perrie of One Direction. Why can't you just let me in?" The lady said to the guard that was blocking him.

"Grandma, I'm telling you, you can't. If you really want to see her then please wait aside. Can't you see the other fans waiting?" The guard told her somewhat raising his voice in the end and gesturing the other fans surrounding them calmly waiting for their idols.

"I can't believe this." The woman said.

"I'm not like these babies who don't even go to school and go after singers. Look here, I'm a relative of a member of One Direction. Re-la-tive!" The woman added as she said it proudly which the guard replied with a sigh.

"If you're a relative of one of the members of One Direction then those girls are their sisters. So please wait aside." The guard was really getting annoyed about the old lady but he tried to say it politely as he can.

"You think I'm a liar? I'm telling the truth! I am a relative of one of them!" The woman once again continued forcing herself pass the guard but the other guards quickly assumed their position and blocked the woman.

"Please. Just wait aside." The guard huffed out making he woman step back. She'll never get pass with these amount of guards blocking her way. So she really had to wait aside like one of the guard said. She sighed in failure and turn around picking up a paper fan of 1D and sat besides one of the teenage girls.

She sat with three tenage girls. She occupied the last seat. She decided to use the fan when she noticed that two girls was from left and right were flapping the paper fans they were holding for the girl in the middle. She quickly thought of the girl as their leader and maybe she has some information she could use. She quickly stopped moving her paper fan and use it to poke the girl in the middle wearing shirts by One Direction , hats and even glasses. The woman poked the girl in the middle but the girl didn't move nor said something. The woman poked the girl again this time with a 'Hey'. The girl in the middle quickly looked at her annoyed.

"What?!" The girl hissed.

"Move a little bit." The woman said pushing the girl beside to move one seat closer to the girl in the middle. The girl she pushed was shocked but didn't fought back considering it was an old lady.

"Do you know how long should I wait to meet One Direction?" The old lady asked but the girl in the middle as well as the two girls replied her with a laugh once they stopped the girl in the middle look at the old woman in the eyes.

"Umm Grandma, do you really think it's easy to meet them? Even if you wait all day you would hardly see them." The girl in the middle replied. The other girls blurted out a 'Yeah' and 'She's right'. 

"All day long?! Oh my goodness!" The woman blurted out in shock making the three girls look at her but she just looked away.

"I even sacrificed my time for work just to come here." The woman complained.

"Grandma, I sacrificed my shift just to come here and wait for them and I'm not even sorry." The girl complained back at her. Instead of her pulling out a weird expression or being mad. She didn't. Her faced softened.