Sinner

Weather outside wasn't that great.  A bit gloomy and dull. Spring color died on the edge of autumn's leaves,  apparently sky was going to have a good cry.

Instead of being anxious about all the people that were looking at them Seokjin chose to focus on the tattooed arm he's holding into like a baby panda. He can't help but admire the fine art displayed on the honey skin and how it made his lover more attractive than he already is. His fingers ached to trace the inked line but he restrained himself.

They stopped by a small shop in the corner wanting to drink coffee together for the first time in their life.

"It taste awful." Seokjin said while taking a sip of his coffee,  trying his best to hold back his laughter,  face scrunched in disgust because of the bitter taste on his tongue.
"Well it..." Jungkook replied then his eyes went down at his mug only to look up again with the most dramatic expression.  "It taste like shit."
The younger chuckled while hiding his mouth in order to keep his voice down.

It was one of those few short moments Jin gets to see the other's playful side instead of his calm or aggressive one. One year of living with him surely paid off,  he can understand Jungkook just by looking at his eyes.

"Kookie."
"Hmm?"
"P-promise to control your temper. I know you're angry."
Jungkook sighed before pressing his lips against Jin's forehead.
"I'll try."

_____________________________

"Jungkook what on hell brought yo- oh sorry I didn't notice you ."
The restaurant "owner" said when his eyes fell on the smaller figure at Jungkook's side.
"Listen Hoya,  we have things to discuss and Jin,  you can wait me there."
He pointed at an emtpy table on the left and Jin went there.
His doe eyes scanned the area carefully, it was the first time Jungkook takes him to his work place. Well previous work place.
It  was nice. Colored neon light all around, wooden chairs with round tables,  the small stage where Jungkook used to perform.

In the office :

"What do you want?"
"My money. I worked for three months without getting paid."
Then he exhaled the smoke in Hoya's face earning a disgusted groan from the other.
"The guitar you broke on one of my favorite customers here was really expensive.  Be grateful I didn't call the police."
"So you're not giving me my money back? Is that what you're saying?" Jungkook hissed anger clear in his tone.
"I-"
"Do you have a death wish?"

"Easy there big boy."
A deep voice came from behind them,  they both turned their head to find a blonde male leaning against the door frame with a sly smirk on his lips.

"Get out of my face before I push this cigarette inside your pupil." Jungkook said while rubbing his temple.
"Kim Taehyung nim! Welcome sir. I apologize for his rude behavior."
"Who are you?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.
"I am the owner of this restaurant,  Hoyassi is the manager...however I was in Paris and-"
"So you're the owner. Great. Your manager hasn't pay my salary  in three months."
"Hoya is that true? And don't dare to lie"
"Y-yes Taehyung Nim...but he broke the guitar and-"
"And what ? Didn't you say that the restaurant is going very well?..aish...get out of here Hoya."
"Kim-"
"I said out...as for you.."
"Jeon Jungkook."
"We have a few topics to discuss."

_____________________________

Jin bit his lower lip nervously still waiting for Jungkook when somethingelse caught his attention.

Outside it was raining already,  his shallow breath made a small fog on the glass. He watched as passersby ran to shelter themselves or stop a taxi. He was scared of thunders so he hoped they won't roar really loud.
Suddenly he started hearing voices. Apparently customers started coming.
"Yah!  I said we will order a take out then leave!"
"But oppaa Woobin !  I heard that the musical performance is really good here."
"Don't you mean the guy who's going to perform Ahin?"
(wait that voice is familiar)
"Shut it Jiminssi!"
"Now now no need to fight my babies."
(That voice as well!)
"Ugh we're not your babies Hoseok."

Slightly gulping Jin turned his gaze toward the group and was met with one of his fear.
His previous highschool classmates were only six feet away from him.
If they saw him...he's busted and he will lose Jungkook.
What brings them from Busan to Seoul??   Why did they have to show up... His fate was certainly cruel.

Without thinking much,  he mustered all the courage he has and dashed toward the exit.

One of the group,  Jimin,  noticed the male. His eyes winded.
"Seokjin!" he shouted but the other was already away.
"Jimin what happened to you?" Hoseok asked placing one hand on his shoulder.
"I saw Jin!  I swear!"
"Man maybe it's someone who look like him only."
"Who's he?" Ahin and Woobin asked in Union,  Jimin gave them a sad smile then replied: "Well he was our friend,  a great one but he dropped out of highschool and ran away from his home and us without any goodbye or explaining."
Jimin explained half of the truth only.
"Let's just pick a table."
_____________________________

"Hoya,  you're going to pay Jungkook his salary plus buy him a new guitar as a gift. And I want him to be back to work by tomorrow."
"But sir-"
"I won't repeat."
"If you excuse me,  my boyfriend is waiting outside.  I'll go check on him."
"Yeah sure."

Jungkook was relieved. Maybe they won't lose the apartment after all.
But when he didn't spot Jin he knew something wrong happened.

He immediately went to the group of young people whom were sitting around a table.

"Excuse me have you seen a male this tall?  Black hair,  doe eyes??"
"I think I saw him running out of the restaurant a few minutes ago."

Jungkook ran out like a leopard chasing his prey,  rain soaked his clothes and hair.

He spotted a large amountof people gathered in a circle and a car near them.

He slowly approached..  Heart beats increasing with each step. Their whispers started to get more audible for him.

"Oh my poor boy~"
"He must slipped in front of the car because of the rain."
"He was running right?"

Jin no
Jin no
Jin
No
No no no
What did you do
Jin what did you. .. Jin please say I won't see you on the ground.. Jin.
Jin no..

His mind screamed while he was approaching.

T O
B E   C O N T I N U E D