Chapter 15

*Jenifers pov*

Justin:"Baby, wake up." I heard someone whisper then kiss my cheek.
I smiled as I opened my eyes and caught gaze of the most beautiful brown eyes.

Justin:"Morning."

Me:"Morning." He studd up properly and he looked hot as fuck. He doesn't even has to try.

Justin:"Go get ready and I'll come after you in about 20 minutes

Justin:"Go get ready and I'll come after you in about 20 minutes." He walked into the bathroom.

I stood up and grabbed my jeans I wore yesterday and put them on. I kept the hoodie Justin gave me on me because it was just so comfortable and it smelt just like him.

I grabbed the rest of my stuff then headed downstairs.

Pattie:"Oh hey Jen. You stayed over last night?." She looked at me curious as I was about to head out of the door.

Me:"Err...hey and yeah I did." She looked excited all of a sudden.

Pattie:"Oh. My. God. Justin asked you out didn't he?" She smiled big. I smiled back and nodded. She ran up to me and hugged me.

Pattie:"I'm so happy for you guys. And I'm so glad he finally asked you out. He wouldn't stop talking about how much he likes you." She chuckled.

Me:"Thanks but I have to go now. I need to get ready for school." She nodded.

Pattie:"Of course! Bye sweetie." She hugged me one last time.

Me:"Bye Pattie." I said and walked out of the door.

Me:"Morning Max." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

Max:"Morning Jen. Had fun?" He smirked.

Me:"Yeah actually I did." He's smirk dropped and he looked serious now.

Max:"Wait...you didn't-" I cut him of knowing what he was going to say.

Me:"No! No you idiot. Not like that." He looked relieved then smiled.

Max:"Alright. Good. Now go get ready." I nodded and went upstairs.

I took a really quick shower and dressed into a white dress that had red roses on it and put on some white sandals. I put on a little bit of make up and left my hair natural.

 I put on a little bit of make up and left my hair natural