I started searching for her. The school's so fucking big,but i'm sure that she wouldn't go too far away since she's....gentle. Not weak,but gentle. I decided to search inside the rooms that were near the library. There was a classroom and the door was opened slightly. I went there and slowly opened the door wide. There she was,crying. I sat on the chair that was in front of her desk and pat her head gently to get her attention. She looked up and blushed. Her crying face was really cute.

"O-Oowada-san..?"

"Hey...umm..."

Shit,why am i stuttering?! I can't even think straight! I took a deep breath.

"Fujisaki,I'm sorry...I shouldn't have yelled and fight with the hall monitor. It's just that the prick had no heart and that kinda made me wanna teach him a lesson. I'm really sorry,okay?"

Fujisaki then smiled at me even though she was still sobbing. She held my hand.

"I-It's okay,Oowada-san. I know that you meant well. It's just that...i'm really afraid. What if i'm the next victim? Everyone would want to kill someone that's weak like me. It'll be really easy to kill me off..."

I don't know why,but it's like i got this protective side that only shows up whenever it's connected to Fujisaki. I pat her head and smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone lay a finger at ya. Just come to me if ya need anythin',okay?"

She then smiled brightly and nodded. It was one of the brightest smiles i've ever seen. I blushed and looked away.

"Thankyou,Oowada-san!"

"S-Sure. Oh,and just call me Mondo. No need to be all formal"

"Okay,Mondo. Call me Chihiro then"

"Roger that"

Then we heard an announcement from that fucking weird bear. He told us to go to the auditorium asap. I switched worried glances with Chihiro. I nodded at her,signaling that we should go. I took her hand in mine. We then walked together to the auditorium. We both blushed and looked away. It felt kinda nice holding her soft tiny little hand. I'd hold it forever if i could. After we arrived at the front of the door,i let go of her to avoid any misunderstandings. We then walked in to see everyone already there. The hall monitor then came to us. Well...Chihiro to be exact.

"Fujisaki,are you alright? I apologize for my behaviour earlier today!" He said while bowing.

"It's okay,Ishimaru. You were just doing what's right" Chihiro smiled. The hall monitor nodded.

"Finally! Took you long enough to come here!" The bear said after showing up out of nowhere.

"Waddya want now?!"

The bear then took out a few keys from his back.

"It's not too important really. I just wanted to give you the keys to the sauna. I forgot to unlock it. Upupupu"

He threw the keys at me and i grabbed it.

"That's all,so goodbye!"

He then disappeared again. Ya gotta be fucking kidding me. He made us go all the way here just to give us the sauna keys? He's so fucking retarded. I then felt a tug. I look to see Chihiro calling for my attention.

"Umm...Mondo,i'm going back to my room"

"Okay. Be careful,alright?"

We all went to our separate ways. I was gonna go back to my room when the hall monitor pulled my arm.

"What the fuck do ya want now?!"

"Fujisaki cried because of you! You really are unbelievable!" He yelled.