Showing the White Lioness

Sophie liked being able to transform into a lion, especially a white lioness.

Her parents (mainly her dad) have been showing her new tricks and how to control her lion strengths better. Like her speed is getting better but she's still getting the hang of her actual strength.

Sophie's going to show the moonlight pride her lion.
She's going to find the pride, hang out a bit, turn the topic into Sophie's stronger senses and then turn into her lion.

Right now Sophie's packing a picnic basket filled with raw meat and a ham sandwich for her. You probably know who the meats for.

************
On the way to the moonlight pride, Sophie talked to a Jackel and some impalas. So it turns out she can talk to all animals. How cool is that!

Anyway, she's talking to Charley and Baily about what's been happening. They're waiting for the others to arrive. (Others - the rest of the moonlight pride).

"So then Charley said to the baboon,' stop monkeying around!' Ahahahaa! Because earlier the baboon said he was not to be called a monkey hahaha." Everyone starts laughing at what Baily just said.

Then the Moonlight pride arrived.

"Hi lions," Sophie says, " I brought some domestic buffalo for you guys." (AN: some people might get that joke)

Sophie gave all the lions a piece of meat (which was a lot) and then started eating her sandwich. It was only around 5 minutes when everyone had finished their food.

"So guys," began Sophie,"my lion senses have gotten a lot stronger. " By now the whole moonlight pride knew about Sophie's lion senses.

"Ok. Cool." Charly says.

"Can you show us? Like what you can do?" One of the other lions ask.

"Okay," Sophie answers and walks behind the tree they were using as shade.

She comes back around the tree as a blue-eyed white lioness.

************
I'm really sorry for the short chapter but I haven't really had time to write and I wanted a cliffhanger.

I'll try to make the next chap longer than usual to make up for this chap.

Anyway

Byyyeeeee