Part 4 Stronger scenses

Sophie woke up at the same time as the lions. The strong smell of delicious meat was in the air. "Do you girls smell that meat?" Baily asked.
"Yeah, I can smell it and it smells good," Sophie said

"Wait, what! You can smell that. But that smells coming from like a kilometer away!" Exclaimed Charley.

"Well, maybe there's more to her than just talking go lions." Said one of the lions called Violet. She has a light coat and purple eyes, for some reason.

"That would be cool," said Sophie, " maybe I have like good hearing and sight like you guys. Anyway, what is that meat?

"Oh, that's breakfast," said Charley.

Sophie and the others start walking towards where they smell and now hear the rest of the pride.

"Girls, I think I might be getting senses like lions," Sophie says.

"What makes you say that?"asks Dyllan. Dyllan has a light coloured coat and brown eyes.

"Well, I got a better smell like a lion, better hearing like a lion, better sight like a lion, and now I feel faster, so I probably can run faster," Sophie answers back.

"Good morning sunshines," one of the young male lions say sarcastically."We saved some kudu for you."

"Mmmmmmmmm, kudu is delicious," Sophie says to herself.

Then Baily says,"That's Joey. The one who just called us sunshine."

They had breakfast, and Sophie got to know Joey more and learn that he's cheeky with girls.

************

The week had gone by so quickly it was already Thursday and Sophie really was becoming lie a lion. She could now not eat for while like a lion.

Sophie ate on Wednesday. But before that, she last ate on Monday.

************

The week went by soo quickly, and by the end of it, Sophie had all the abilities of lions. She could do these things like a lion. Run, smell, hear, see, hunt and sleep.

But now, as she was walking home, she realized,"How am I going to keep this a secret from my parents. Their gonna find out eventually. Ok, I got. I'll just wait for them to ask aboug something that relates to this like 'is everything, alright sweetie?' And if they don't notice, I'll just have to tell them. I mean, their bound to find out eventually."

Just as Sophie finished talking to herself, BOOM! She walked right into a tree.

************

What a wonderful way to finish a story, don't you think.

Have you guys ever walked into a tree? And why. : )

Can't wait to post another chapter. Byyyeeeeeee.