Meet the Others

(This is the best pic I got XD)

Nick re-entered the room just as I was about to come out and talk to him,

"So Ms.Oakline, have you reached a verdict?"

I raise an eyebrow, "First off.." I raise one finger,"this is not a courtroom. You don't need to use the word 'verdict'. Second off," I raise another finger,"Yes, I will join your little play group"

"Very well, follow me."

He turns with a swish of his cloak and I follow close behind. Since these idiots took my cloak I can't burrow in it, so I walk straight back and stony faced, ignore everyone glaring at me for trying to escape.

"Here are your possessions."

He gestures toward a table,

"I've given Stark the liberty to analyze your weapons-"

I glare at him,"Who gave you the right!?"

"-and he would like to speak to you after the meeting"

he turned and started off again, not even answering my question. I grumble and throw on my cloak and belt, then I grab my bow, quiver, and knives and run after him. He stops in front  of a lone door then gives me a questioning look. I nod and follow him in. One look around the room is all I need. One boy,I'm assuming, is dressed in a red and blue skin tight outfit with large white eyes, next to him was another boy? Who was dressed in red and black spandex with two swords on his back. He was poking fun at the red and blue one in a annoying way.

"Aw come on Spidey! I'm boreddddd."

And across the table is a cute girl with a white streak in her hair talking to a normal looking guy. Fury clears his throat and gets their attention, well, not the red and black guy, but still...

"Team, this is the Ranger. The final addition to the group."

I keep my eyes on the floor with my cowl pulled low,

"I'll leave you to introductions."

Then the pirate leaves to go steer his ship. The girl is the first to greet me, "Hi I'm Rogue"

she holds out her hand and I shake it. The guy comes and puts his arm around her waist and holds out his hand,

"Bobby, friends call me Ice Man"

He then proceeds to freeze my hand as proof.

"Ranger." I give him a nod then turn toward the other two. The red and blue waves,

"Hi I'm Spider-man"

"And I'm Deadpool!"

Deadpool then wraps Spider-Man into a hug which he pulls out of quickly,

"Wade! Stop it, not cool!"

"Awww spidey! I just wanna show I can be niceee." He pouts.

I sit down in a chair close to me, "So now what, do we trade phone numbers or something?"

Bobby answers for me, "Why don't we share what our powers are and our secret identities so we know eachothers real names?"

"Ok frost you go first then!"

Deadpool then proceeds to prop up his feet on the table.

"Oh!" Bobby exclaims. "Ok then. Um hi my name is Robert Drake, please call me Bobby and I can create ice with my body",he finishes lamely.

The girl places a gloved hand on his, "My name is Anna Marie but please just call me Rogue. I guess my power is that I can absorb power and energy from others and use it myself."

Spider-Man looks at her, "Woah! That's so cool!"

Bobby gives him a hurt look, "I'm not cool?"

"Oh! Yah! Your power is cool too! Like, literally! But hers is just, wow!" Spidey continues.

I raise a hand to calm him, "Easy there partner, I think I'll go next."

I throw back my hood, "Hi I'm Michelle Oakline or Mitchy for short I have no powers and I have been told I'm a sarcastic, annoying, piece of crap, so sorry in advance." I smirk then lean back in my chair.

Spider-Man stands up, "Hello everybody. My names Peter Parker, um, I got bit by a spider so now I'm strong and I can climb walls and shoot webs."

Deadpool claps and whistles while Peter sits back down. Then stands himself, "Wade Wilson is my name! And killing is my game!"

Rogue looks at him like he from another planet I just nod.

"I also have regeneration! So I can't die and you fuckers are stuck with me for the rest of your natural lives!"

He sits back down with a proud look on his face and I'm trying so hard not to laugh at Rogues face. But then señor stick up the butt walks in and kills the mood,

"Your all done? Good, it's time for training."

I glare at him,

"Dude what the hell, I've just got shot, tazed, and tied to a bed, give me a freaking break!?"

"Ooo feisty, I like this one." Wade teases, poking me in the side, With a quick swipe at his hand he backs away.

"Training room, now."

We all grumble and follow him to the training room. Stupid adults, they never have to give a crap......I can't wait until I'm one. We arrive at the training room to see Captain America and Black Widow sparring. I must admit, it was pretty cool. They were both pretty tired so soon Widow laid Cap out flat on his back, panting for breath,

"That's 5-4 Steven. Maybe your age is catching up to you."

He huffs and stands up,

"Not a chance."

"Rogers, Romanoff get some rest. The new recruits need to train."

They both nod to Fury and grab their things and walk out past us, still panting heavily. I look around  the now clear room and see that on the far wall was a shooting range, for both guns and bows, Hawkeye and Widow I presume.

Fury turns to go, "Have at it, just no killing eachother."

Then leaves. Peter takes off his mask, "That's not really safe, leaving all of us in a room alone to beat each other up."

He brushes brown hair out of his eyes. He looks like a puppy and I can tell by the look on Wades face  that he agrees.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to the range, peace."  I grab my bow from my shoulder and stalk off.

------------------------------------
I DID IT. 1000 WORDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damn I feel good. And yay! Spideypool! I feel like your the 5th wheel but it's fine XD. And question do you want a before procedure Wade look or after? Pls comment. Love ya my awesome nerds.