Time For Change

Spring break just ended and the glee club members were sad to have to return to school. Half of the school year was already over and they all went through a lot with each other. This was a really hard year for Santana. Her junior year was the year where she finally felt comfortable and ready to come out as a lesbian. The whole "being outed" by Finn situation changed everyone in the glee club for the better. Sure what Finn did was horrible and no one should have to be forced to reveal a secret like that. Like most situations they were able to overcome it and Finn was able to learn from his mistakes. He became a straight ally and started educating himself on the gay community more. He learned that not everyone is ready to come out even if they announce it to close friends. It was Finn Hudson's idea to start McKinley high schools's first GSA. Everyone would come to the choir room every Thursday after school. It was a safe environment where everyone could just talk about anything. They talked about coming out, struggles they faced, and Finn would tell everyone the story about how he outed Santana. He would tell them his point of view as the person who was outing someone and what was going through his mind. 

"Back then I was really immature. I didn't really know what I was doing. Santana and I never had the best friend relationship. We were always rude to each other and fighting back. Honestly I was getting sick of being pushed around by her. I knew if I didn't say something that would upset her that she would never leave me alone. What I announced to the whole school was horrible and I wish I could take it back. But I can't. What I can do is learn from that situation and talk to people like you. The next meeting will be next Thursday again. I hope to see you all again and try to bring someone that is kind of uncomfortable being an ally. Like I was. I want to see if I can talk to them and educate them on my situation"

The clicking and tapping of heels bounced off the choir room floor. A smiling latina sat down next to Finn who was putting his stuff back into his backpack. 

"Hey, Santana. How are you", he asked.

"I couldn't be better. Our spring break was amazing. I feel like we all had so much fun together. It was nice spending time together. You know, this is the Finn Hudson I missed. When you are being a true leader it's so inspiring. I truly mean that", Santana said.

"I really was a jerk to you, Santana. I'm going to try my best everyday to make it up to you". 

"Let's not think of the past. You've gained my forgiveness a long time ago. You've changed so much, Finn. You're a great person. Don't forget that". 

"I'm glad you forgive me. So how is Brittany", Finn asked.

"She is amazing. It's been a great year for us and we are so happy. I couldn't see myself with anybody else".

"I need to find myself a girlfriend", Finn sighed.

"Don't worry Hudson when the time comes it will come". 

The two walked outside the choir room and headed home. If these two who used to despise each other could be come friends anything could happen.

A/N: I haven't written this story in a long time! Sorry. I saw a couple comments saying you wanted me to continue writting this and I've missed writing this fic. I know this chapter isn't that great so I thought I should start somewhere. If you have any ideas let me know and tell me what you think :)