Chapter 1- Confusion

Santanna's P.O.V.

I am borrowing some of the lines from Glee.  I do not own them (episode "Come Back")

I always knew I loved Brittany.  But i thought it was only as a friend.  I was wrong, She is my best friend and I love her.  Yesterday I walked into glee club  and saw Brittany and Artie holding hands.  I was getting sick of Artie touching Brit.  I always knew it irritated me seing them together but now I know why.  It's because I am jealous...Artie aka "Wheels" was getting on my last nerve.  Today I went to glee club and felt a little extra-bitchy.  "Hold up, could we all just get real here for a second? I hear that Rachel has a bit of a schnoz. I mean I wouldn't know because like Medusa I try to avoid eye contact with her. But can we all just stop lying about how there aren't things we wouldn't change about ourselves? I'm sure that Sam has been at the doctor's office and riffled through pamphlets on mouth reduction. I'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyways. And I'm definitely sure Tina's looking into getting an eye de-slanting."
 "That's extraordinarily racist", said Tina.
 "I'm keeping it real", I said. 
"Sorry Santana, I'm a beautiful person. I'm in love with myself and I would never change a thing", said Tina.
"Is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina? [whispers] Self hating Asian", said Mike.
 "Not too many Asian sex symbols, Mike. I'm just trying to mirror what I see in magazines", said Tina.
 "My dancing kind of bothers me. It almost killed Rachel but I like the way I look", said Finn.
 "Oh please. You have weird puffy pyramid nipples", I said. 
Sam: [tries to look at Finn's nipples]
Finn: [slaps Sam's hand away]
 "They look like they're filled with custard. Or you could dust them off with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of dessert. Look, maybe Rachel is fine with having an enormous beak. Maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds. All I'm saying is if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it", I said.   “Do you ever get tired of tearing people down?”, finn asked.  
“No,, not really", I replied.  "Please, you people love me. I keep it real and I’m hilarious.” I said.  “Maybe you’re right: maybe I am destined to play the title role in the Broadway musical version of Willow but the only job you’re going to have is working on a pole!”, said Rachel.  I felt hurt and ran out of there crying.  Brittany ran after me and hugged me when we got to the hallway.  "I just try to be really honest with people but I think they really suck, you know? No one gets me.", I cried.  "Do you want to ditch Glee club and go to my house and watch a movie with me instead? I bet it would cheer you up."  "Yeah.  Lets go, Brit."  I drove Brittany and I to her house.  We watched twilight and were disapointed because the first movie wasn't that good.  We ended up turning that off After the first ten minutes.  We looked for Brittany's cat and cuddled with him.  He purred on Brittany's pink unicorn bed.  Her walls had pictures of her and I, her cat and glee club.  I looked at her and noticed how pretty she was.  I loved her, she was the only one willing to be by my side when I'm down.  "Thanks, Brit."  "For what."  "For always being there for me."  "Your my best friend, Santana.  I will always be here.  I love you."  I loved her too.  More than she knew, I smiled and hugged her.  Brit stroked my hair, held my hand and we cuddled.  She kissed my forehead and said goodbye and Drove home.  I think I might not be the only one who has these feelings.  The second I got home I layed on my bed and took a nap.  I woke up to Britany's cellphone ringtone, it was a Text message.    (Song by Bruno Mars Just the way you are Doesn't belong to me)

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
'Cause you know I'll say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are