Vingt-deux

The next morning Johannah had made pancakes for everyone and was disappointed when she couldn't find the whipped cream. "We used it all last night, Mum." Louis said, grabbing the ice cream out instead. "I could've sworn I put it away." She shrugged, taking the frozen dessert off her son and placing it in the sink, running hot water over it to soften the frozen treat. Harry was a bright shade of red, scratching his arm nervously as he stood off to the side. Lou sent him a wink which only encouraged the blush.

When Lottie and Tom made their way upstairs, she once again apologised to her brother's boyfriend. Harry assured her it was fine, he just wanted to forget about the entire situation honestly. He gave Tom an awkward smile which was returned. Then they all sat down to eat. "Plans for today?" Jay asked her children and extended children. "I'm taking Harry to the pond." Louis smiled at his mum. "That's lovely, darling!" His mum cooed. "Can we come?" One of the twins asked. "No, you can't." Their older brother poked his tongue out at the identical girls in front of him. "It's just a day out for Hazza and I, he's the reason we're here, he brought us plane tickets as a Christmas gift." Jay smiled fondly at the man who still had the braids in his hair, they were just slightly roughed up now. "Thank you very much, Harry. I haven't seen my son in quite some time."

-

Daisy redid the braids, using hairspray to secure them for the rest of the day. Harry furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Louis carrying a massive duffle bag, "What's in there?" He asked, confused. "You'll see" Was the reply he was given.

The pair got dressed into their warmest clothes, Harry stuck a beanie loosely on his head, not wanting to ruin his style but also not wanting to catch hypothermia. They walked hand-in-hand through the frozen woods. Hands covered in cotton gloves that made finger intertwining a little bit awkward.

"This is the pond. Doesn't look like much in the winter, but in summer you can actually catch fish here." Lou smiled, placing the duffel bag down on a tree stump. "It's beautiful here. Reminds me of a winter wonderland." Haz smiled, taking it all in. He watched his boyfriend pick up a large branch and use it to tap around the ice. "It's safe to skate on." The older man called, smile brightening up his gorgeous face. "You know, I've been skating here for years. S'where I taught myself to skate. I love it."

Louis reached into the bag and pulled out two pairs of ice skates, he removed the blade guard, telling Harry to be super careful with the razor shoes before he focused on lacing his own skates up. "They fit?" L spoke, already gliding across the smooth, slippery surface. "Yeah, could be a bit bigger but they're fine." "They were my dad's, well step dad but I call him dad. He had big feet!" The elder laughed. "You know what they say about big feet!" Harry piped in, moving himself over to the ice. Louis laughed. "Big socks." H finished.

-

The rest of the morning was spent with Louis trying ever so hard to have Harry gliding safely over the ice. He found himself so proud of his boyfriend when he didn't need to hold hands anymore and didn't fall down. It was the little things that mattered the most.

Rain had the two pulling their skates off quickly and jogging back to the house. "We're going to get so ill!" Harry giggled, braids bouncing against his chest. "We'll go home for a nice bubble bath to warm up. We should be okay." Louis assured, jogging a little faster.

Jay was waiting by the door with two towels to give the damp boys, "Downstairs and take a hot shower!" The mother ordered, ushering the lads towards the basement, they didn't need convincing though, they both wanted to be rid of the wet clothes and heat up a bit.

On the way down the stairs Harry had taken off his coat, sweater and shirt, leaving his upper body naked, nipples hard from the cold. "Stop staring at my man, Fiz. Mine." Louis laughed, kissing Haz on the neck, causing him to blush and pull his clothes up to cover his chest. "I was looking at his tattoos." Felicitie tried defending herself. "You were admiring his abs." Louis corrected, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulling him into the bathroom, making sure to lock the door behind the two of them. "I can't believe my sister was checking you out." Harry laughed, "I'm quite sexy, can you blame her?" "True, true." Louis agreed, pushing Harry up against the wall, attaching their lips together.

Louis turned the shower on, waiting for the water to heat up before telling Harry to step in, following his boyfriend. Lou reached up and took the hair ties from Haz's hair, undoing the braids and letting his curly hair hang over his shoulder. "You're beautiful." The elder admired, guiding the beauty into the flowing water, wetting his hair before lathering it up in shampoo. "Feels good" Harry moaned, enjoying the head massage he was getting.

With conditioner soaking in Harry's hair, he got down on his knees to give a sloppy blow job to his horny man. "I fucking love you." Fell effortlessly from the lips of the man receiving pleasure. Harry reached between his own legs and began tugging at his erection, desperate to get himself off as well.

Louis came with a moan, leaning back onto the cold tiles to catch his breath. H swallowed every drop of the savoury liquid that squirted down his throat. With a few more rugs he had himself releasing, groaning when the water made his cum stringy. "I love you too."

-

With dry sweaters on the two lads headed back up stairs. They were greeted with a steaming hot mug of cocoa that Jay had made, "Thank you" Harry smiled, sipping at the chocolatey goodness, "Hey, girls, can you braid my hair again?" His mane was frizzy and he had forgotten his hair products at home- he really did just enjoyed having his hair done in braids. The twins jumped up immediately, running upstairs to retrieve their hair supplies.

While Harry got his hair done, Louis played with the younger twins, they laid on their tummy's working on a little puzzle one of them had received for Christmas. "No, Ernie, it goes down here!" Doris sighed, snatching a piece off her twin. "Mum!" Ernie shouted, wanting to tell his mother about his misbehaving sister. "Doris, don't snatch. Please say sorry to your brother!" Jay sighed from her seat on the couch. "Sorry." She mumbled lamely, putting the piece in the correct spot. "You two need to quit fighting all the time." Louis laughed, pointing to the spot where Ernest's last piece went. "It's all they do these days." Their mother groaned, "When I went to collect them from preschool last week their teacher complained about them misbehaving and arguing with each other the entire day. They had apparently been brats all week and she had had enough." Jay said, "Dan took a toy off each of them but they have so much they didn't mind. These two are just full of attitude lately." "We don't have attitude. We just don't like each other much." Ernie giggled. "He smells funny because when it's bath time he doesn't use the pink soap." Doris piped in. "I'm a boy. I use blue." "Pink is better." "No, blue is!" The two argued. "That's enough. If you continue you'll both be in time out." And that kept them quiet, at least for a little while.

The entire family curled up in the living room later that evening to watch a film. It was a tight squeeze but it was perfect. Everyone was happy to spend their holiday with each other and Jay couldn't of asked for a better night- all her kids together for the first time in awhile.