5.1 - breakfast

Começar do início

"But you are right, we have some time." Luke laughed and leaned in even closer, pressing his lips to Skylar's. She smiled as she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck to pull herself closer. Luke tried to lay Skylar down, so he could deepen the kiss, but Skylar started to laugh too much for them to even focus on kissing.

"Why are you laughing?" Luke whined, only slightly disappointed that Skylar had interrupted their little make out session.

"I just think this is funny." She said, pressing a very short kiss to the corner of Luke's mouth.

"What's funny?" Luke asked.

"Us."

"Why?" He questioned, not understanding what was so funny. He didn't think their...relationship was very funny. It was honestly kind of scary, and sad. But of course Skylar didn't know that.

"I think it's really...I don't know, interesting, that we met only 24 hours ago." Skylar sighed, brushing some of her hair out of her face.

"It is weird, isn't it?" Luke asked. "But I like it, and I don't care how impossible it seems."

"This whole thing...this whole adventure, really, has been so amazing, Luke, and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done." Skylar said softly.

"You don't need to thank me." Luke scoffed, blushing as he looked down at his lap. It made him so nervous when she started to talk like this. He felt like his heart was going to beat right out of his chest.

"I feel like I do!" She laughed, "You're Luke Hemmings, Mr. 'I'm too famous for you', and you decided to hang out with me all day instead of doing one of your...famous things."

"Famous things?" Luke asked, raising an eyebrow. But he understood what Skylar was trying to say, it was nice of him to spend the day with her when he could have been doing something else, with someone else.

God, Luke couldn't even imagine what would have happened if he hadn't met Skylar on the plane.

He'd actually been thinking of it a lot, when Skylar was asleep. What if she had gotten a different seat on the plane? Or if the other boys had let Luke sleep in the extra hour that he'd been begging for? Or, if Luke never came after Skylar when she left the first time.

They wouldn't even be here now.

"You could have gone and hung out a strip club all day." Skylar laughed. She ran her fingers through Luke's hair, which was messy and flat from all that it had been through in these 24 hours.

"Well, I hung out at one for a while." Luke shrugged and looked innocently back at Skylar, who just frowned. "I'm kidding, baby, I'm kidding."

Luke leaned in and kissed her again, and Skylar gladly accepted it, wrapping her arms around Luke again and bringing him down with her as she fell back onto the bed.

"We should start to get packed up now." Luke mumbled against Skylar's lips and she only laughed in response, continuing to kiss him.

"There's not much to pack up." She chuckled.

"I just don't want us to be late." Luke said, letting out a big breath as he pulled himself away from Skylar, though he totally would have enjoyed laying in bed and making out with her all day. Luke booped Skylar's nose. "We need to get you back to Australia."

"Oh, right." Skylar nodded, and then her eyes widened, like she'd remembered why she had actually gotten on the plane in the first place. "Oh."

"Everything will be okay, Skybaby." Luke assured her, kissing Skylar on the forehead once more before crawling off of her and getting out of
bed for the second time that morning.

"I really hope you're right." Skylar sighed, also climbing out of bed.

"Keep a positive attitude, babe." Luke smirked, trying to make Skylar laugh. He hated to see her upset, and he'd hate it even more if they spent their last hours together with Skylar in tears. Luke couldn't promise her that everything would be completely okay, and he hated that, but he knew that it's what he needed to do in order to keep her happy.

"I'm trying." Skylar said, smiling widely, almost fake.

"Ah, there's that beautiful smile of yours. Come here." Luke ordered, holding his arms out for Skylar. She came around the other side of the bed and let Luke wrap her into a hug, where he rest his chin on top of he head.

Skylar started laughing again and within a few seconds she'd pushed Luke down on the bed again and was climbing onto his lap. She attached their lips again, bringing her hands to the nape of his neck.

"Sky." Luke tried to say in between quick kisses, that made him smile and feel all fuzzy inside. "Sky, baby, darling."

"What?" She asked, seeming impatient with Luke.

"We should really get going." Luke said again. Honestly, he wouldn't usually deny this, but he was too worried about other things right now, like the possibility of them missing their flight because they got a little too...horny.

"But you said it yourself, Luke. We have some time." Skylar giggled, kissing him hard on the lips again.

"God," Luke mumbled, letting himself fall all the way back on the bed. He rested his hands on Skylar's hips as she continued to kiss down his neck. "I am so lucky."

Luke may be lucky, but he was still an asshole.

-

That last line will make so much sense soon so don't question it ok

idk what else to say there isn't much to summarize there's just fluff cuz this is a filler and things are gonna get ugly soon.