Chapter 17

Ally's POV

okay Ally. Pull yourself together. You can't like Hayes and Taylor. Thats just not right. Hayes cheated on you, but you have known him forever. I barley know Taylor and he is always nice to me. Natalie will hate me if I say I like Taylor. Jordan already hates me so i don't care. All this thinking made me stressed. I deceided to do the one thing that always made me feel better. Sing. I know its nerdy but I am too scared to sing in front of anyone. Since i have nothing else to do I might as well make a video of me singing. Did I mention I make youtube videos? Well I do. I have 50k subscribers. I never made a singing video so here goes nothing. I set up my camera and all the lighting and everything and hit record.

"Hey guys. It's Ally. And today I am going to try something different." I spoke to the camera.

"I am going to do a cover of the song Really Don't Care by Demi Lavato"

And so I sang to my camera. Edited it quickly and uploaded it in the time span of 2 hours.

I was looking through the comments it had so far and all of them were so supportive except for one. And you will never guess who it was from (sarcasm). Jordan.

Jordanxoxo: Ally stop trying. You are just going to fail over and over again. Hayes is mine. No way you can get him back. You should just delete this stupid channel and go back to being the biggest loser you really are.

In response to that my fans all said stuff like:

Ally don't listen to her

She doesn't know what shes talking about.

You are amazing. She should be quiet she can't do anything but look like a slut.

Reading these comments always make me feel better. They remind me that there are actually people who care about me in the world. They just aren't here in North Carolina.

My thoughts were inturrupted by my phone ringing.

________________________

Sorry for not updating in a while. I have so much more time now to write. So yeahhh.