Chapter 5

"I'm sorry about what happened back there in the hall. I didn't know you liked..."

"I don't like Taylor." well thats a lie.

"It just I thought you loved your boyfriend Jack" you cut her off.

"I don't like Jack anymore. We just broke up. And anyways Taylor is just amazing and..."

"I get it I get it" you said. Hayes cleared his throat.

"I think you two should be alone" Nat said. She took out a cigarette and walked away. She was the "badass" in the group.

"Come on babe" Hayes grabbed your hand and walked inside with you hand in hand. What were we going to tell the rest of the 'clique'?

"soo love birds..." Britt said as Hayes and I sat down. I just laughed a little and started eating my salad. Yes I eat salad.. if you are going to make fun of me just leave.

"Enjoying your leaves Ally?" Matt said. I just spit out my salad on to the plate then threw it out.

"I didn't mean to ruin your appetite." Matt said.

"Okay Matt" you said and rolled your eyes.

"Do you want some of my lunch?" Carter asked.

"No thanks im good" you said.

"Matt?" Tori asked.

"Yess" he said.

"What did you say when we left to go to the bathroom?" she asked.

"Well... I dont understand why girls have to go to the bathroom together." Matt said

"I told you... its a girl thing" Aaron said.

"Well what happens in there?" Matt asks.

"Really Matt?" Hayes said.

"What? I need to know!" Matt nearly screamed.

"Nothing we just don't want to go alone and we sometimes just go in there to talk about yo.." Tori started to say.

"Talk about yooga" Britt said covering up Tori.

"Yoga?" Everyone asked Britt.

"No we talk about.." Tori started to say again.

"Tori! Don't tell them" you said.

"Wait... Let her speak" Carter said.

"Ohhh okay! Yeah i can't tell you." Tori said the looked at you and Britt.

All three of you laughed and the guys stood there like you had mental issues.