Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up in hayes' arms. You placed your hand on his chest. His hand moved to touch yours and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good Morning beautiful" he said a his blue eyes stared into yours.

"What are you doin here I thought you went home?" You asked.

"Your brother told me it was too dark to walk back to my house so he said i could stay the night. I texted my mom and she was fine with it." He said and winked.

"Oh" was all you could say.

"Is something wrong" he asked.

"Not at all... just shocked that my brother was like... worried" i said. You both laughed.

"Lets get dressed" i said and started to get out of bed. He moaned.

"Don't leave" he whined. You kissed him and went to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

You brushed your teeth and washed you face and went back to your room. Hayes was in your closet.

"Whatcha doin?" You asked as you went to sit in your bed to go in instagram.

"Picking out your outfit" he said and came out of your closet.

"omg! He came out if the closet" you nearly yelled. You heard footstep rub near you and your door flew open. There stood your brother.

"What?" He asked. You and hayes both laughed. Connor mumbled something you couldnt make out but you heard "stupid 13" and thats it. He closed your door and went downstairs.

i yelled down the stairs "WE'RE 15!"

"Anyway... I have your outfit" he said and held up a black skater skirt with a foral crop top and white vans.

"Ooo I love it!" You said and took it from him. You starte to take off your pjs but then you yelled

" GET OUT OF MY ROOM YA LITTLE PERV" at Hayes. He laughed, took his clothes and left your room.

You got dressed and took out your makeup kit. As you were applying mascara Hayes came in your room.

"Ally... why are you putting this crap on your face?" He asked.

"Because I will look ugly without it." You said and resumed. He took the brush from your hand and threw it onto our bed.

"What was tha..." you were cut off by Hayes' lip smashing into yours.