Chapter 16

Hayes' POV
(the next day)
Ally has been acting weird lately. I hope she didn't see Jordan's post which was totally fake. I broke up with her 3 months ago after 1 month of dating because she was being rude to Ally. Now everyone thinks that I cheated on Ally with Jordan. But I didn't. So now Jordan makes me go out with her everyday. She doesn't even call or text me, she just shows up at my house and drags me all over the place. And everywhere we go we see Ally. Jordan doesn't even let me talk to her.

Now we are back at my house in my room. She wears the shortest shorts like you can literally see her buttcheaks. I want to throw up.

"Hayes stop looking there" she says and winks. I guess i was looking at her shorts. I roll my eyes. She comes to sit on me on my bed but i push her off. she does it again and starts to look at me in that way. Its getting to far in here. She leans on my chest as i lean away from her. soon im laying on my bed and shes on top of me. She won't let me get up because she is on top of me and starts kissing me. I feel very uncomfortable. I hear my door open.

"OH MY GOD" I hear a familiar voice say.

Ally's POV

I was going to go see Hayes for the first time since I found out he cheated on me. We weren't offically broken up so I figured I would do it now.

I knocked on his front door. A few seconds later Nash opened the door.

"Ally. Oh my gosh. where have you been? I havent seen you in so long." Nash said excited.

"Haha nice to see you too Nash" I hugged him avoiding answers to his questions. I didn't know if he was aware about what happend.

"So I'm guessing your here for Hayes"

"yeahh" i sighed.

"Upstairs in his room" he pointed to the stairs.

"Thanks Nashy" He smiled and led me up the stairs. He went to his room and I walked to Hayes.

I opened the door quietly just in case he was sleeping. I open the door to find a slut-dressed Nikki on top of Hayes.

"OH MY GOSH" I screamed.

I slammed the door, ran down the stairs and out their front door. I ran across their lawn into my house. I ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door. I started to cry. I don't even know why. Its not like...wait... I still love Hayes Grier

Short update. OK so here is my goal. update everyday because finals are over and summer is here. YAY! Hope you guys are liking the storyyy