Day 1 🌞🌴

See, me and Jerod been rockin' since shorties 👧🏽👦🏾❤ that was always my nigga no matter what 😭 sure he was fuckin Perkeshia on the 3rd floor 🤷🏼‍♀️ and yea he got head from my cousin Tanya 🤤🍆 but me and him 👀 oh we're inseparable, at least I thought we were 🤦🏼‍♀️ but I really gotta take you 5 Days back before the wet weave, before 🗣"The Pool Party" incident when love was young and fresh 😤 ....

Day 1 🌞🌴 Part 1

I had just woke up mouth all stank but my Jerod was right next to me with his semi heavy ass ☺ I looked for my phone and when I found it I had 3 missed calls from Shayla 🤔 but Ian stut that shit 🙄 all she do is talk about her boyfriend Nate With The Big Dick 🤦🏼‍♀️and no, I didn't name him that 😑 all the hoes really call him Nate With The Big Dick 🍆 but the block just callem Nate 😭... But anway , I knew Shayla just wanted to talk her shit bout that nigga so I never returned the calls... I got up and got dressed for work and made my man some food because his big ass never up when I'm up 😴 ... So while Im walking to the front door I noticed something kinda shiny under the couch 🛋💥🤔 so I reach to pick it up and as I'm bending down there go Shaylaa again 📱 so I answer...

Me: The hell you want auntie
Sha: Where you at ???
Me: About to head to work.. what's up?
Sha: You around Jerod ?
Me: He in the room sleep...
Sha: Run to yo car hoe 😭
Me: Bitch please 😭 (bends down to pick up shiny thing)
Sha: Its about yo nigga sus 🤦🏼‍♀️
Me: What about em?
Sha: Remember Alyssa sisters Kim and Tae ?
Me: Yea what about em? (Picks up object)
Sha: Well she said they said Gay Mike from around 36th saw Jerod with Perkeshia at McDonalds and she had on some shiny shit under her dress, like some shiny draws or some shit 🤷🏼‍♀️
Me: Let Me Call You Back 😑

I know Ian just find some pissy bedazzled draws in my house 😳 ! Unt uh ! JEROD !! FUCK NIGGA !!!!

To Be Continued . . . . . .

Day 1 🌞🌴 Part 2

Me: (BOOM) 🚪 JEROD ! GETCHOE FAT ASS UP !!! JEROD! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME BOY!! JEROD !
Jer: WTF BRUH 😡
Me: *holds up draws* TF WHAT NIGGA !
Jer: The fuck you waving that shit in my face for ? Shit stink 😡
Me: They not mine 😑
Jer: Okay yo fonky ass homegirls be over here taking showers and shit 😑 ask Shayla or Bri !

I know this nigga not tryna blame these pissy ass panties on my friends, I mean they be poppin pussy but they never smell like a skunk was living in their draws for 6 years 🙄 ... I had to recollect my thoughts and try that shit again 😐...

Me: Maybe you picked them up around 36th saaaaaaay by McDonalds
Jer: Huh, why you say that 😳
Me: Ion know wild guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

He had that 🗣"Who told you" look in his eyes then this nigga looked me in my eyes and said 🗣"I don't know where them shits came from baby I'll kiss the ground right now on my life, on my mama!" and the first thing I said was this nigga just lied on his mama 🤦🏼‍♀️. So since I was getting nowhere with that shit and realized it was almost 8:30am and Imma be late for work fuckin with this shit 🙄 I threw the draws in the garbage 👙🗑, should've threw them in his lying ass mouth, and then I headed out the door... As I'm  walking down the stairs I notice a car I never seen before in our apartment parking lot but thought nothing of it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just couldn't shake the feeling that car didnt belong so I walked by it tryna see if someone was inside but no one was in it ... I walked to my car and got in it but sat for like 10 minutes just to see if I can see the person who owns the car  🤨 but no one came so I just pulled off ... I was just being paranoid at the time, so I thought ....