*Celeste and Allen's bedroom

After school the next day, Allen and I went to the jail where Victor, man #3, was being held. I had to talk to him in those rooms you see in the movies where it's a glass wall separating the inmate and visitor and you sit down and talk to each other through the telephones.

"May I see Victor Shepard?" I asked a woman at a desk.

She led me to the room. Allen and I both stayed in a chair and waiting. A few minutes later, the man was led into the room on the other side of the glass wall and sat down from across us. He leaned back in his chair and looked at me. It seemed as if he was observing every strand on my head, every eyelash I had. It made me feel gross. Like he was a predator hunting for its prey. He finally picked up the phone and slowly, so did I.

"Pleasure to see you, again." Victor said with a wicked smile. His eyes looked into mine and his eyes gave a cold chill down my spine.

I cleared my throat and spoke, "I would say the same but this is not a pleasure to me." I replied.

"No no no. If we're going to speak you will speak to me with respect," He said firmly.

With my free hand, I grabbed onto Allen's and the warmth of his hand gave me comfort. I sharply inhaled and then exhaled.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Victor Shepard," he said with a grin while smoothing his hands through his hair.

I gave him an irritated look. I wanted to punch this guy in the jaw. Glancing over at Allen, it seemed like he wanted to do the same thing.

"Oh, beautiful. I would rather here more about you." The man looked at me with lust in his eyes. Gross, what the fuck? This man was like 50. He licked his lips, staring into my eyes.

"I could satisfy you way more than little Charlie ever could." Victor starts hysterically laughing.

I smashed the phone back onto the wall and got up. Allen followed me out the room and we drove home. I started crying frustrated tears. We didn't speak the whole way home. The radio was very low. I looked out the window and was tempted to punch the glass out of impulse.

I went straight to my room and cried. 

I haven't cried this uncontrollably since the beginning of mourning Charles' death. Allen opened the door slowly. He came and sat next to me on my bed with his knees tucked to his chest and his head resting on his knees. Allen stared at me for a while and listened to me cry. Allen was good at just being there when you needed him. He knew I didn't or couldn't speak in this moment. I just needed to cry. I finally pick up my head from my knees. Our eyes meet and we stare at each other for a moment. Allen had these dark hazel eyes that I adored. Anyone could get lost in these eyes. He reaches out his hand and plays with my hair.

Without thinking, I pressed my lips against Allen's. I invite his tongue into my mouth. He trails his fingers along my waist and goes up. Our kisses grow more passionate as he places his hand on my throat.

"My babiesss, dinner is ready!" Mom calls out.

We break our kiss and Allen places a soft kiss on my cheek. He opens the door for me and I guide us to the kitchen.