7

I don't regret doing it with Allen because he's the most comfortable I am with any person in this world but a tiny part of me always feels guilty because it was suppose to be with Charles. My negative thoughts always told me I am selfish for doing it with Allen. What was I suppose to do? Stay a virgin forever?

After Allen and I had sex the first time, we had a brief conversation about it and we both agreed it was nice having each other in that way but putting a label as boyfriend and girlfriend was too scary for the both of us. We never did it again after that night because we both didn't want it to become a habit. We should have never crossed that line to begin with. Plus, my ex got murdered in front of me two months prior and Allen was going back and forth with James for months. Therefore, we weren't thinking of being anything anytime soon.

James is a cool guy and all but when it comes to Allen, I don't play.
There isn't any crazy story between James and Allen other than Allen was in love with James but James is a manwhore who only thinks of himself.
They never were official but Allen got attached and James couldn't give less of a shit.

But any who.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to present time.

The next morning I wake up next to Allen looking up at him. My stomach had knots in it. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. Last night I just threw myself at him.

Allen slowly opens his eyes. He shyly smiles at me and then kisses me on the forehead.

"What are we doing?" He asks in a raspy whisper.

"I'm trying to figure that out myself," I say grinning.

Allen and I went into the kitchen and greeted my mom. My mom is very hard worker. She works morning to nights. She sacrifices so much all with a smile.

"Carino, I'm off to work. See you guys later tonight," she says and gives us both a tight hug.

Allen and I make our way to the car and we're off to school.