Cable x Reader (X-Force)Part 14

The sun came through the blinds hitting your eyes causing you to wake up. "So that's what that must feel like" you thought referring to your bright powers. You almost forgot where you were as you looked around heart nearly dropping.

You were in Cable's bed...naked. You blushed remembering what went on last night and looking down your heart started racing when you saw his arm was still wrapped around your frame.

You carefully turned in the bed to face him but he was still slightly asleep. Your movement woke him and he blinked a couple times snapping out of it then looked at you tenderly. "Mornin' sexy" came his gruff voice making you blush again.

"Mornin' handsome" you repeated shyly. You decided to get some clothes on and begin the morning while he looked at you a bit surprised you were leaving so soon. "Where ya' headed?" He asked watching you put your clothes back on. "Getting us breakfast" you smirked at how heartbroken he looked that you left him in the bed.

"Oh hold on, I'll come with you" he said sitting up not liking the idea of someone having to deliver his own food. When he sat up the blanket slid down revealing his abs and your face went fifty shades of red as you quickly looked away. He noticed your reaction and chuckled. "Something catch your eye sweetheart?" He teased stepping out of the bed amused by your shyness. You kept turned away waiting for your blush to die down but you could feel his presence behind you.

His arms slowly slid around your figure and you could feel his breath on your neck giving you the jitters. "Last night was fun" his husky voice whispered in your ear and you smiled biting your lip.

A knock came at the door sending you into a panic. "Pretend I'm not here!" You whisper shouted as he just chuckled slowly pulling his pants on and buckling up his belt. He went to answer the door shirtless and you hid in his bathroom to his amusement.

When he opened the door it was Cyclops. He looked down seeing he was shirtless and lost his train of thought a bit intimidated. "Uh-There's some guy outside calling for you.." he trailed noticing the messy bed behind Cable putting two and two together before he fought a smile looking at the ground. Cable raised an eyebrow. "Something you wanna say?" He asked intimidatingly. Cyclops tried hard to keep it to himself but failed and shook his head. "No sir, just uh....say hi to y/n for me" he snickered briskly walking away before Cable could do anything.

Your jaw dropped hearing every word and you blushed. "That little..." you fought a smile. Cable slowly turned back to you. "Guess the secret is out" he stated and dropped his arms. "Maybe if you had put a shirt on" you poked at him tossing the material his way. He caught it and gave you a look making you laugh. "Come on, let's get breakfast" you said while smoothing your silky hair down.

"Alright, alright I'll put my shirt on" he shook his head finding your shy behaviour amusing.

He opened the door for you to head out first and walked closely beside you. His eyes carried their usual seriousness but yours couldn't help but dart around the place. You were noticing a lot of people's attention on you two giving cheeky looks and whispering. You tried to ignore them but failed and blushed the entire way. "So what about that guy outside?" You asked as you two got closer to the kitchen. "He can wait" he stated nonchalantly knowing who it was already.

The two of you gathered a plate and sat down to a table together. The moment you were in the chair your hair blew to the side and you looked over seeing Quicksilver now seated right next to you. Cable took one look at him and just went on to eat his food. Pete leaned his cheek on his hand and stared intensely at you with a knowing smile. All three of you were quiet. Pete kept his stare on you and used his eyes to gesture towards Cable suggestively. You watched as his eyes flickered between you and Cable repeatedly making you exhale trying to keep your calm.