Chapter 26 : The Plan

x N a t a l i e x

I was on my laptop, we picked up Danielle and I was super bored. So I decided to look at my supposed-to-be-school website. I gasped.

"Whats wrong Natalie?" Danielle asked.

"Courtney's prom is this weekend!" I said.

"When?" Niall asked. "This saturday : I mumbled. I sighed.

"I'm such an asshole!" Niall sighed.

"Niall!" I call with an angry expression. He sighed and put his hand through his hair.

" I can't imagine my baby girl in another man's arms, I fu*ked up bad."He sighed putting his face in his hands.

"Any more negative comments like that and I swear you'll be forever alone." I joked.

"who's Courtney?" asked Danielle "She's my best friend , she was with us at the hospital." I explained.

. "Also my Ex-Girlfriend" Niall mumbled. Danielle's face looked sad.

"Aw, Niall!" she cooed. He sighed.

"I bet you feel terrible!" She added.

Niall shook his head.

"No its okay, I'm getting over it, well I'm trying to" He explained. We chuckled and Danielle sighed.

"Courtney was here before but she left" Louis added.

"Aw why?" Danielle asked.

We all sighed.

"Because she didn't like being around Niall so much after they broke up" I admitted. Danielle sighed. "

That's terrible!" she said. Everyone nodded.

"But anyways enough sadness in the area,are you excited for the concert tonight Danielle?" Harry asked.

She nodded and smiled. "I can't wait!" she cheered.

"Me too" I added.

"I just feel upset about Courtney, I really wished she stayed." Danielle added.

"I just hope Demi can convince Courtney to come back" Louis added. We all nodded. "Okay I'm lost" Danielle said. "We'll explain later" I said. She nodded but still looked confused.

"it just so happens we are visiting Denver this weekend" Zayn said smirking.

I smiled. "Really?" I asked, He nodded. I smirked

. "What did you do?" I asked. "I changed a few things" Zayn Mumbled

. "You did that for Courtney?" I asked walking up to him.

He nodded. I hugged him.

" Zayn you're the sweetest!" I squeaked. I leaned in and kissed his lips.

"fu*k I'll lead you to a damn room!" Louis yelled.

Danielle laughed and Liam and Niall and Harry chuckled. Me and Zayn rolled our eyes and I sat on his lap. Liam came and sat down next to Danielle.

"How are you feeling Liam?" She asked. Liam chuckled.

"Danielle we aren't at the hospital anymore, you don't have to check on me love." Liam noted.

She giggled. "I know , but , I just wanna know how're you feeling thats all" Danielle recalled. Liam smiled.

" I'm feeling great" Liam confirmed with a smile. She smiled.

"Just in time for the concert, you recovered quite fast" Niall said. Liam nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~