Chapter 25: Make Things Right

xNiallx
What was I thinking? To get into a fight with Liam? To make even more drama ? ; ironically I'm the one who hates drama the most .

I was sitting in my room and playing my guitar. This would make me think of Courtney because she would love to hear me play. I sighed and turned my head to a picture frame that laid on my lamp dresser. I picked it up and looked at it. Me and Courtney on our first walk together. She always had this thing for making memories and captioning it.

I just wish Demi's kiss didn't happen. Because that was the day I lost the girl I strongly fell for. And I even fought for her. When I realized I should have let Liam just explain.. But I was so caught up in all this crap I decided to be stupid and not listen. How would Liam ever forgive me? I wouldn't blame him if he wanted me out of the band!

I sure missed Courtney, I remembered that day I walked in the front door with the boys and mr.Maxwell,Her beautiful brown hair flowing from the wind outside, her beautiful brown eyes sparkled and stared directly at me.. And her smile just made my whole day. Oh! and when she offered to carry our luggages up the steps. I caught her in my arms and she loved my accent and even smiled at me. I remember that minute I looked directly into her eyes...I felt something different about her. She made me feel like I wasn't famous.. which is good because.. she doesn't take me to advantage for fame and money.

I loved Courtney. And nothing in this world could ever change that feeling. I've never felt this way about any girl before.

~~~~~

xNataliex

I walked into my room and sat on the bed and sighed. I wanted this summer to be all about me and Courtney. But it just seems like we're being torn apart from each other. She went back home for high school without me. And I have to take classes with the boys here. That's sure not how me and Courtney dreamed it.

We dreamed of going to high school together and picking out our perfect graduation dresses, helping plan proms and join sports. We had it all planned. I sighed again and picked up guitar case and opened it. Just then I noticed something sitting on my guitar in the case. I picked it up and looked at it .

It was a DVD and it said "Play me after and please read the note along with it". I stood up and walked out of my room to show Zayn.

"Hey Zayn" I called. He was sitting at the kitchen table eating carrots with Louis and Harry and Liam.

"Hello baby" He said. He opened his arms and I sat on his lap still looking at the DVD.

"What's that?" Harry asked. "I don't know, I found it in my guitar case." I mumbled.

"It says play me" Liam read. I nodded.

"Then let's play it" Zayn suggested.

We walked to the Dvd player and put it in and sat down. We gasped and smiled. "Courtney's slideshow." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Harry asked.

"Courtney made a slideshow and planned to surprise you guys with it." I said.

"Wow, its awesome!" Zayn said.

"Agreed" Louis said chuckling.

Just then we all looked at each other and noticed pictures of Courtney and Niall playing. I sighed.

"Just wish Niall would come out of his room to see these wonderful memories." I mumbled. Everyone nodded.

"Actually speaking of Niall, after a few hours I started to remember what happened between me and Niall." Liam said. We all looked at each other with wide eyes.