Roman x Virgil ~ Helpless

A/N: no one is reading yet, but I'm having fun writing! Woot!

I take requests!

Also, these are pretty Virgil centric, I have just realized.

..........

Why did his face make him smile.

Why did his hardened gaze make him turn to mush?

Why was it that every time they touched, he'd get this feeling.

Why?

Why!?

Why???

Virgil groaned into a pillow, helpless to his intruding thoughts.

He wanted to curl up and die, and not tell Roman or anyone his feelings.

If made him almost wish to be hated again, so these dreaded emotions didn't nag him and egg him on.

Virgil was snapped out of his thoughts with a calculated knock to his door.

Logan.

Maybe Logan could help.

"Come in," Virgil said, rolling onto his back. Logan curiously opened the door, his eyes catching Virgil laying on the bed and waking in.

"You Alright?"

"Barely. What's up?" Virgil sat up.

Logan offered a smile, "honestly, just came to check on you. Seemed off these past few days."

"Yeah," Virgil sighed, "I guess I have been."

"How so?"

"I have a massive crush on Roman and I don't want to."

Logan raised a brow, "Roman? You deserve better."

Virgil laughed, "thanks, but there's something about him, you know?"

"Well, I guess I'm in a similar boat."

"Patton?"

"Patton."

The two laughed a bit. Logan and Virgil were close, they confided in each other a lot, like brothers. It just, happened naturally to them. They played chess, watched crime shows, and talked about nonsense.

Logan also was the one to really reach out to Virgil, help him when he was shaking, screaming, crying.

Virgil trusted Logan.

Logan trusted Virgil.

"So, why do you even like about Roman?"

Virgil shrugged, "he's... he tried so hard. He wants Thomas happy, to a point where he sometimes hurts himself, sacrifices himself to let Thomas thrive. He doesn't like a lot of what we like, but he keeps trying. Yes, he's infuriating, but, it's good?"

"You're hopelessly in love."

"I know. It's just, I want to punch him as well and kiss him, and it's making me feel helpless. I want the feeling to go away, but I'm definitely not Roman's type. He's into princes and princesses and I'm far from either."

Logan snorted, "You seem pretty Princey to me."

"How?"

"Despite how much you appear the idea, you love singing, and animals are surprisingly fond of you."

"That does not make me a prince."

"Alright, Alright."

Virgil sighed, getting up, "promise not to tell Patton or Roman about this?"