Pixel on my mark, you shot that Zap line, aim above the roof, okay?

Gotchya.

Okay. In ten seconds Base A would be activated, don’t do anything until I tell you, Jackie and Felix put on your gas masks.

I pressed down at a button, and then in the distance the red and blue lights flashed. Then after three long second, the sirens were set off.

“Shit cops,”

“Bad news, cops coming towards us boss, what do we do over.”

“I never signed up to this.” Another man muttered under his breath.

I had to strain my ears, to hear the walkie talkie through Audio chip.

His voice screamed power. “Take care of them.” I smirked. So far so good. I heard Pixel giggle.

“Ey Jackie, tell me when they arrive and I’ll activate the gas, it’ll take them out for an hour straight. I’ll set off Base B in ten seconds. This will distract the back half. And Felix you also know what to do.”

I pressed the button to activate Base B. Flashing light and siren.

“More cops spotted back what you want us to do, over.”

The same powerful voice. “You know what to do!”

Okay, Phase two complete. I mumbled. This was only going to get better.

Phase three, starts now. Pixel, now.

Got it.

Felix helped me up into the tree and told me where to stand before shooting me a line. I saw the line angle towards the roof.

“Go get them.” Felix smiled at me.

Meet you on the rooftop Kai

See you soon Pixel.

I hooked myself onto the zap line and jumped of the high branch. It was so much fun zooming up high towards the roof, the air felt cool against my skin but I sweating. One wrong move and this can end badly.

My feet connected to the rooftop at almost the exact moment as Pixel, she grinned at me, she was excited.

“I’ve never had this much fun on a mission.” I chuckled. “Focus.”

She saluted me. “Yes sir.”  

I increased the volume, of the sirens.

“Ready?”

“Target locked.” Both Felix and Jackie whispered.

Just in time cause I heard the remix of the police siren finally kick in. I heard the fire crackers pop sounding almost like gunshots.  I pressed the button to activate the gas.

“Gas activated. Phase four, ready.”

 The remix rung the music only giving me more confidence and energy. Before I could jump down. Pixel grabbed my arm.

“Be careful, now you’re alone.” I nodded.

“You go get them. We’re counting on you kid.” Jackie whispered.

I heard Felix’s laughter. “This is so much more funnier! You better stay alive Kai!” I chuckled along with the rest of them. Pixel winked at me. “You guys got my back?”

The all muttered a response. I unhooked myself, and jumped down. I was met face to face with a toothy smirk man. Just like I planned.

“Where do you think you’re going?”