Chapter One

It wasn't like it was her plan to fall into the ruins, but she did.

So, she lay there in confusion, the young females closed eyes seeming to stare up at the opening she had fallen down.

However, a soft child's vouce rang in her head.

"Hello, you have quiet a bit of determination, don't you?"

The young female shrugged, turning her head to see if she could see anyone else with her, but she was the only alive being laying there.

"I guess...?" She whispered quietly, sitting up.

"What's your name?"

"Um... It's Frisk."

"My name is Chara."

"Where exactly are you, Chara?"

"I'm a spirit who managed to get into your body. Frisk, listen, you are going to die down here. I did, and you will too."

"I am?" Frisk panicked, sweat beading down her forehead.

"You will," Chara spoke confidently, "Unless you give me your body."

"Give you... My body?"

"Well, your soul, too. All you have to do is grant me control, and I can get you out of the underground safely."

"You can? How do I grant you control?"

"Just let me take over your soul. Here, I'll do it now. You ready?"

"I guess. Thank you, Chara."

Little Frisk could feel something within her soul. It was a cold feeling that seemed to wash over her body, making her feel less and less connected from the world.

She felt so sleepy, so tired.

Maybe just a quick nap wouldn't hurt.

And with that, Frisk's consciousness was buried deep within her soul as it glowed with a tainted black color.

Chara grinned in her new vessel, peeling open the eyes to reveal a bright red stained eye color. She wiggled the fingers and toes before standing up wobbly, a grin spreading across her face.

She had gained a body with the ability to reset.

This was going to be fun.