16 Bon Appetit, Baby

Start from the beginning

- You're hungry? - his hoarse voice interrupted our passionate kiss.

- Yeah – I was hungry for him. I moaned with pleasure. Nick chuckled and jerked his head toward the oven – Wait what? - I snapped out it and understood that Nick was actually talking about the oven.

- The timer beeped, are you cooking food? – He asked, with a devilish grin on his face. He saw my flushed look and chuckled.

- Fuck, frittatas – I finally gathered my horny self together. I lowered my eyes. I was embarrassed. I stepped away and opened the oven.

- Smells good – Nick stuck his nose in the air sniffing. Adorable...

I got my dish out from the oven and took my time serving it and setting the table for us. I needed some time to cool off. The way Nick affected me, it was like he was my air or drug I cannot refuse. I didn't like it. I was a total wuss. I had never felt such a strong attraction to someone else. This was just great...Not.

We were sitting at the table, Nick was opposite me.

- Um, this is very tasty, – he said with a surprised look on his face.

- What can I say, I have a lot of hidden talents. – I smirked.

- Yeah you do – he sucked his teeth and looked down on his plate.

We continued to eat in comfortable silence, there was only the clanking of our forks against the plates. After we finished with our breakfast-dinner, I put our dishes into the dishwasher and turned to look at Nick who was still sitting at the table and watching my every move.

- What are we gonna do next, partner – I asked leaning on the counter and crossing my legs.

Nick traced my legs with his eyes igniting a small fire inside me and lifted his eyes to meet mine.

- Well, we could book you a flight to Russia or any other place you want to go to.

- I'm not sure where I wanna go – I said smiling sadly. – There's no place where I wanna be and where I would be safe. Just take me to the airport and I will fly the first flight out.

I came near the table and sat on the edge of it facing Nick. – What about you? What are you gonna do? – I watched his hand stroked my bare leg. It seemed he also couldn't resist touching me every time he had a chance.

- I will kill Richard – He said as a matter-of-fact.

- What? – I thought I didn't hear right, he couldn't be so stupid. Right?

- I will kill Richard White as revenge for what he has done to Vincent. – His jaw was clenched, and he stared directly in my eyes.

- Are you insane? Do you have a death wish? Because you would be killed before you could say "Sorry"! – I couldn't believe my ears, he should come to his senses, and get real.

- Have some trust in me, babe. – He smiled at me mischievously with a playful glint in his beautiful eyes. – I know what I'm doing.

He moved his hand up to my thighs and it sent jolts of pleasure through my body. I was still very worried about him.

- Nick, you can't be serious –

I tried to come up with a good reason why he shouldn't do it, but I seemed to forget all my words. Damn, this man knew how to distract me. I locked my eyes with him, they were almost black because of his dilated pupils.

His hand was between my thighs already and he grazed my crotch with his knuckles through thin fabric of my shorts. I nibbled on my lip to hold a moan and his eyes darted to my lips. He stood up from the chair and placed himself between my legs. He lifted my chin with his index finger while his other hand kept rubbing me through my shorts. I was drenched already and I think he could feel it.