The rose of villainy

DESPICABLE ME

Capítulo 12: The rose of villainy

Near the coast and in one of the warehouses on the site, Dr. Locovitch was busy with his research. The whole scene seemed to be taken from a scientific fantasy film of the black and white film age as there were lots of Tesla coils and other equally old-fashioned and buzzing gadgets.

Only the computer screens showed current technology and were showing the scientist various data.

"Well beautiful, tell us your secret."

Locovitch was looking at the information attentively and suddenly a glow ran across the surface of his glasses and his mouth opened from the impression.

"But this is it!"

A green shade slid across the makeshift laboratory and quickly headed for the scientist's back. Then a thud preceded the collapse of the scientist who had been hit in the back of the head.

"Well, one down and two to go," said the green shadow, which was none other than Sylvester two Faces, in his old disguise as a Sinister Claw villain.

The screen of the monitor showed the inside of the top of one of the "rhea eggs" trophies. Among what would become the representation of the egg, there was a facehugger in a suspended state of animation, since the rest of the trophy concealed a complicated cryogenic system inside it.

"Mrs. Yutani," called Sylvester two Faces to the woman for his cell phone, "I already have one of the samples and I will soon bring you the other two."

.

.

At the palace where the gala was held in honour of the runners, James Potter met Nahikari again. The young magician had a broken face.

"James, what's going on?" Nahikari asked him, seeing his friend's broken face. "Why are you still wearing Minister Lynette's handkerchief?"

James looked at the handkerchief in his hand and squeezed it hard and then threw it on the floor in a huff.

"James, what's wrong with you!"

"That... that bastard, he was kissing her... he was kissing my Aunt Hermione."

As one blow Nahikari brought it all together, it all fit together now.

"James... you need to calm down, let me explain."

"What would you have to explain to me!" The young man shouted to her, who later lamented that he had yelled at her because Nahikari's face was full of sorrow.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Quiet," said Nahikari, as she hugged him to calm him down.

"Come, let's get out of here," said the witch and took her companion to the gardens where she would explain the reasons for the kiss between Lynette and Hermione.

.

.

On the other side of the large room, Lucas the countryman, Brutus the enormous lumberjack, and Piedro y Roco, the cavemen who had already run out of a whole buffet table, were leaving the gala because this was not their favourite atmosphere.

"The truth is, I prefer the parties of my friend the fearful bear," said Lucas, who loosened his tie and his tuxedo buttons, "the parties he has with his relatives: Apá, Amá, Florecita and Shag."

"I understand you," said Brutus, "who proceeded to remove his tuxedo carefully, as it was about to fall out because of the woodcutter's musculature."

"Ubloag tucucuccu blu," said Piedro, who was seconded by his brother Roco.

The four individuals were retreating to the garages when a crying girl came to them.

"Waaaaa, that lady is very bad!" cried no more and no less than Meena.

The girl scout costume was very battered and it looked like Meena had been beaten up.

"Please, you have to help them! She's got them, she's got them!" she said as she was hugged by Roco, the caveman.

"Calm down!" said worried Brutus. Who's got who?

"Mama.... Mama Lobo has kidnapped them, kidnapped Margo, Edith and Agnes."

.

.

In the hall where the gala was being held, the music for the event had stopped and a performance that had not been planned was taking place. Kevin and the minions were dressed in an antique costume of the famous Brazilian actress, Carmen Miranda and danced to the beat. And they weren't the only ones, along with the minions were Mafio and his six tiny co-pilots who were disguised as the old Brazilian singer Roberto Carlos.

"I wish I had a million friends so that together we could sing..." Sang Mafio and his friends, while the minion danced trying not to drop the fruit on their heads.

They were all delighted with the spectacle of the fourteen tiny runners when suddenly several fireworks exploded in the night sky, making for a visual delight.

An explosion surpassed the others, with such intensity that it shattered all the glass in the high windows of the room. Nobody applauded anymore, nobody laughed anymore. Everyone was scared and covering their faces with their arms.

A huge scarlet rose was drawn in the sky, a figure originated by the firework responsible for breaking the windows.

Suddenly a laser light illuminated the rose and it disappeared to give rise to the holographic image of Mama Lobo.

"Oh, I'm sorry to have interrupted the gala like this, but you see, I had many, many, many desires to close the deal," said the image of Mama Lobo, and in that she took off her Venetian mask.

"Scarlet Overkill!" Gru shouted, and he wasn't the only one as everyone had heard the story of Scarlet, the first female super villain who at the tender age of thirteen had already formed a criminal empire and was the first woman to earn the title of Supreme Chief of Evil.

Scarlet's hair was no longer black, it was gray, but her eyes were still glowing with insane vitality.

The minions were petrified to see their old mistress and all the fruit on their heads fell and rolled on the floor.

CONTINUARÁ...

Oh my, hurry up! vote and comment if you want to save the girls!