Synopsis

Avery Sky  is not just a typical rich man's daughter with whims and caprices.  Believe it or not, the impossible becomes a reality to her.  From having the most expensive cars, jewels,  flying to one continent to another and  naming an island after her are not a jaw-dropping reality of how rich she is.  She was named as the Sky of  the Romualdez, as her father, Asia's top business magnate Henry Romualdez, gave the best for her only daughter.  But there is one thing she haven't done yet. Or one thing she still has no possession of.

Owning the farthest star that shines brightly up at night and put it in her very own sky.

And the international songwriter/singer and front runner of Icarus band, Luke Icarus Mateo is nothing but the farthest blue star she wants to own and flaunt as one of her prized and rare collection.

So, when her father sponsored one of the biggest opening of their business in Macau, she didn't hesitate showing her interest to the international singer.

Only to find out that the farthest star is not interested  to be in her sky.  Not even when she offers the world to him.

Luke Icarus is determined to say No.  And she is determined to get him.

By hook or by crook.

A/N:

This is for 2019 story line. Chapters are going to be updated on regular basis.

#premiumstory
#vip