X

You guys are THE BEST READERS EVER!

I love you all so so much <3 ^\\\\^

Thank you for voting and saying such nice things to me in the comments below-even though I'm a shitty person who never updates on time. *chuckles awkwardly*

I'm so sorry for that. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I realised how Asher is supposed to be...this...character and I have to portray him properly plus my brain was going haywire from all the stress that I get IRl :/

Luckily the two main things causing me stress have finally left! (Temporarily)

1) my school results, etc (I passed! And I got first prize for the English competition I took part in!!)

2) my dad is in Germany for now so no more mean man screaming his head off for no reason *sighs in relief* TG

Now, enough blabbering and on with the story!
———————————————————————————————————————————-

Now, enough blabbering and on with the story! ———————————————————————————————————————————-

"Wake up,"

"Stefanie, touch me one more time and I'll forget that I like you and burn you down to crisps which I'll later feed to my chihuahua." threatened Asher in a sleepy voice as he snuggled further into his seat.

Stefan let out a sigh and gave up on waking the young vampire, he turned to face klaus who was busy talking to someone on the phone.

Meeting the hybrids eyes he gave a 'I give up' look before walking away into the small hotel they had booked for the night.

Klaus ended his call and sped over to the open door to the backseat where he found Asher snuggled into a ball as he leaned against the window. The blonde's mouth was slightly agape and light snores escaped his mouth- much to the originals hybrids amusement.

Klaus chuckled softly and gently picked the amusing vampire up, bridal style. For any normal person, it would've been almost impossible to pick up Asher, a five foot eleven man with a well built body; luckily, klaus wasn't a human and picking him up was as easy as lifting a toothpick.

Klaus sped back into the hotel room that had been booked and placed a slightly disturbed Asher on the only bed in the room. The bed was a queen size and could've easily fit two people in. Asher seemed like he would wake up and klaus almost hesitated but much to his surprise the blonde simply went back to sleep.

Stefan looked up from his blood bag with a raised eyebrow, klaus felt a pair of eyes on his and without looking at his companion he spoke:

"Not a word to anyone Stefan, or else I'll tear you apart into tiny pieces", Stefan scoffed in amazement and slammed the blood bag into the dustbin and made his way to the couch in the living room.