Indefinite Hiatus

At this point it's not even a surprise anymore to see anything other than a chapter update.

Hey, everyone. Its your resident disappointment here.

Just wanted to update you guys on my situation. *sighs* let's see, where do I start? Honestly I'll try and keep it as short as possible. The last thing I want is to overwhelm all of you with what has become just another day on the very much unneeded eighth season of my badly written life.

It isn't as bad, I'll give you that. Not perfect but at least I'm not suicidal so there's that.

Life hasn't been easy, it wasn't easy before and it's never going to be as simple and uncomplicated as it used to be when I was still a kindergarten student, but, at least I'm not as lost as I was three years ago.

For all those of you who are new, long story short: my dad left three years ago and drowned my mum and I in debt and a shit load of trauma.

We lost our home and were broke. All the relatives in my home country disowned us and we were just....wandering. trying to survive day to day and filled with anger and guilt and all that self hatred and repressed emotions.....Well....Needless to say that at this point I'm the only one who is done with one part of my therapy (yup, one part aka no more suicidal tendencies. Now if only we can work through the rest of the baggage that has been left unchecked).

Anyway, I basically dropped out in 2020 from high school to start working and now that my mother, siblings and I have settled in a new country (again and thankfully for good this time) I've decided to continue my education. Focus on one goal, ya know?

Life has steadily been making more sense and I feel like I'm not as lost and as hopeless as before so I'm trying to make more of my life than a broke high school drop out filled with anger management problems XD

These past few years have been really eye opening and although difficult, taught me some important lessons. It ain't ever going to be easy or fun but I sure as hell can pick what I feel is worth all that hardwork and suffering. Case in point: no offence to fellow drop outs but I really wanna graduate, man. I wanna make some real life friends and have a chance to make something better of my life compared to the fifteen hour shifts in those crazy expensive hotels I used to once stay in as a guest (ah, good times. But also....God I was a spoiled brat for having taken all that for granted)

I'm house hunting at this moment and attending classes, my mother is in a relationship with someone not a toxic shit Head and I've got two new siblings. (Adorable but god it ain't easy helping raise kids. Respect to all the parents and guardians out there)

As you can see, my hands are kinda over flowing with work. So, yeah. I'm putting this book on an indefinite hiatus.

To all those who have been keeping up all these years, thank you. To the newbies filled with hope for new chapters and gay goodies...sorry. I hope to see you all soon and with much better content than I had previously worked on because I promise you guys, this ain't something I'm giving up. Writing has always been a source of joy and you can bet ima continue.

Until next time, fellas.