Hey Yall

Welcome to Weak Point. I'm not a great writer but my moto is someone always going to be better then me at whatever I do so I shouldn't let that stop me. This is a story that takes place at some random point in the story after they rescued Amy and before Mr.Forkle #1 died and the black swan was just planning and is very much a Sophitz story. Though some ships might not fully develop until later in the story but I have got it all planned out. Kinda. Ok not really but Other ships may include Diana. Dophie? Tiana. Fihn? Kophie? And more but don't worry everything will work out in the end. All characters and albeit some of the plot goes to Shannon Messenger the great. And any art I use has a 95% chance of not being mine so the credit goes to each of the creators whose art I used. If you have a problem with me showing your art in my book please please please contact me and let me know so I can fix that as soon as possible. Enjoy the story and realize that everything in it has been written for fun and is not to be taken to seriously. If you have a problem with my writing the exit is just one click away no need to hate though CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is appreciated and welcome. Enjoy the story.