⌜ thirty three ⌟

Start from the beginning

are you going leave?

donghyuck sighed and stared at mark. ❝mark—

i mean, if you like.. you can go and follow your dreams.❞ mark drank his water, not wanting to show any sad emotions. he wants donghyuck to just stay right beside him but it seems like it won't happen.

donghyuck didn't know what to do and just hugged mark. he patted the other's back, thinking that it might comfort him.

i'll just be here.. supporting you..❞ mark bit his lower lip to hold himself back from crying

the younger just continued to pat the older's back and later on let out a laugh as he can't take it anymore.

he pulled away and clapped his hands while laughing, mark was looking at him like he was a crazy person.

you should've seen your face!❞ donghyuck continued to laugh

mark tilted his head ❝so you are not leaving?

donghyuck nodded ❝why would i?

the older sighed in relief. but then he remembered that donghyuck was playing with him, he glared at the younger and suddenly tackled him

wait no.. mark.. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

mark tickled his sides and just watched the younger squirm under him. ❝this is what you get for playing with me.

donghyuck held both mark's arms but failed to stop him as he was weak ❝stop.. HAHAHAHA.. please..

mark then placed both of his arms beside donghyuck and stared at him in the eye. the younger's laugh already died down and was also doing the same thing, falling into mark's beautiful eyes.

have i told you that you're beautiful?❞ mark leaned, making their forehead's touch

donghyuck closed his eyes ❝i already know i am.

mark pinched the younger's cheeks ❝you and your self-esteem.

they let silence took over. it was a comfortable silence though. mark was staring at donghyuck's eyes as if it was his most favorite thing on earth while donghyuck was playing with mark's hair.

do you know..

donghyuck nodded ❝yeah i know.

mark clicked his tongue ❝i haven't said anything yet.

donghyuck leaned forward and kissed mark on the lips. mark smiled and began kissing him back.

mark was about to say something but donghyuck beat him to that.

i love you too.❞ donghyuck said in between the kiss

mark pulled away with a confused look on ❝how did you know i was going to say i love you?

donghyuck giggled ❝i told you, i know.

it's so nice seeing them like this. the scene is so beautiful. the both of them have the same feeling and already exchanged "i love you"s but what are they? what is their label?

are they on a relationship? neither of them knows and care.

what's important is that they are enjoying each others company.

🍼

did you see taeil's reaction when he saw us holding hands?❞ donghyuck said