Background Mane Six in Minecraft

Blueberry Cake blinked her eyes open. She was cuddled with her five best friend's in a grassy clearing.

"What?" She muttered, propping her head up.

"Hiss..." Blueberry's eyes widened as a hissing sound reached her ears.

"WATCH OUT!" She screamed, diving several feet away. She watched as her warning came to late for her sleeping friends. A rectangular green creature bulged and exploded over her friends, causing them all to flash red.

"What happened?!" Tennis Match yelped, scrambling to her hooves. The other four were quick to follow her.

"We're in Minecraft," Blueberry explained quietly, looking around.

"You don't say," Cherry Crash remarked, spreading her wings. "Hey- I can't fly!" Blueberry tried her own wings.

"Me neither!" She agreed, panic edging into her voice.

"Girls, calm down," Mystery Mint told them. "Minecraft is dangerous. We need to make a shelter. It's gonna be alright."

"Where are we?" Starlight asked. "I mean, what biome?"

Blueberry looked around. They were right on the edge of an oak forest and a Savannah.

"I say we should live in the Savannah!" Tennis Match exclaimed, running over.

"I believe a house on a hill would be poetic and strategic," Drama Letter argued. "To see our enemies from around." She pointed to a mountain in the distance.

"We'll never get their by nightfall," Tennis Match pointed out. One by one, the girls began to argue about where they should stay.

"How about this," Cherry Crash suggested finally. "We each live on our own!"

"Wait!" Blueberry Cake cried. "We shouldn't be fighting."

"Look-" Mystery Mint interjected. She pointed at the horizon. "It's almost night time."

"Yeah," Blueberry Cake agreed. "We have to build a house now."

"Right here," Starlight added. The others exchanged glances.

"Alright," Tennis Match agreed. Drama Letter smiled.

"You have my acceptance."

"Sure!" Cherry Crash added.

"Then let's get to work!" Blueberry Cake exclaimed. "Um, let's all get wood. Drama Letter, you make the crafting table." The ponies nodded and spread out. They punched trees and created wooden planks.

"How many do we have?" Blueberry asked when they were finished, casting an anxious glance at the sun.

"64," Tennis Match reported.

"Let's get building," Blueberry decided. As the sun began to set, she and Drama Letter began to build a house for the ponies. Meanwhile, Tennis Match used the crafting table to make a sword.

"I so call killing mobs!" She exclaimed as night fell.

"We don't have enough to finish the house!" Blueberry exclaimed frantically.

"Punch some more trees!" Cherry Crash yelled.

"Quiet!" Starlight hissed as Cherry ran over and punched a tree.

When she was finished, the girls ran inside. All ran inside, except for Tennis Match. She stood at the entry, looking for mobs.

"Spider!" She screamed, running forward. The spider hissed and jumped at her. Tennis Match flew backwards, flashing red.

"You'll pay for that, Spidey," she muttered through gritted teeth. She charged again and killed the spider.

"Yeah!" Her friends cheered.

"Watch out!" Starlight shrieked. Tennis Match turned to see a Creeper. She swung hard and fast until the creeper was gone. She collected the two gunpowder it dropped.

Throughout the night, Blueberry planned everything while Tennis Match was out. Starlight was in charge if farming and breeding. Mystery Mint would be the Miner. Blueberry would focus on improving the house. Cherry Crash would gather other resources like wood, sand, and grass. Tennis Match would accompany Mystery down into the mines for protection, and Drama Letter would refine materials and tend to the inventory and crafting table.

When dawn came, Tennis Match wasn't doing so well. She was shaky, but she had 12 rotten flesh, 7 silk and a spider eye, a potato, 4 arrows, 5 bones, and 3 gunpowder.

"Everyone, get to work," Blueberry ordered. They all spread out to do their assigned tasks. Tennis matched stayed with Starlight until she had wheat, then she took the wheat to Drama Letter. Drama Letter turned it into bread, and Tennis Match's health was restored when she ate it.

Tennis Match then went down to Mystery to help with mining.

And that is how the Equestria Girls Background Six got their start in Minecraft.

%*%*%*%*%

This sucks.

I don't know why, but my writing was horrible in this story. I apologize. In spite of this, I hope you think the idea was decent.