68

I woke up and was reasonably happy due to me being able to be released in a few days. I stretched and looked on the sofa to see cole sprawled out asleep. I smiled and sighed in content until a nurse knocked on my door with a box in her hand. The noise woke cole up and he sat up to see what was happening.
"Hi miss Lowe someone just delivered this for you" she said handing me a box, I glanced over at cole and his expression was similar to mine. My eyebrows were furrowed but I looked down at the box. I sighed knowing exactly who it was from just by reading the front of the box, I smiled up at the nurse "thank you" she just gave me a quick nod and left.
I placed the box on the bed and put my head in my hands groaning, I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. "Who's it from?" Cole said glancing at the gift.

 "Who's it from?" Cole said glancing at the gift

"Justin" I groaned.
"He brought you a 24k golden rose?" He said with his mouth agape slightly. I nodded "we used to talk about how much I loved the look of roses but it would make me sad that they would eventually die and he promised me he would eventually get me a rose that would never die, I guess he's finally found one" I shrugged and grabbed coles hand.
I saw him frowning "I have nothing on that, I wish I could buy something like that for you" he said fiddling with his fingers. I smiled "I don't care if you brought me anything or nothing you being in my life is enough".
"But I do need to sort Justin out and put him in his place" I said sitting up and stretching some more. Cole sighed and said "he posted something on instagram the other day about you, I told him to take it down and eventually he did but not until he got at least a million likes on it" I rubbed my temples "is that why you wouldn't let me have my phone?" I asked and he just nodded "the doctor told me that stress is a number one cause for seizures and I didn't want you having another seizure again" I smiled.
"You are to good for me Sprouse".

A/n
So I thought I would write some cute parts before the shit happens so get ready for the storm.