67

JustinBieber- My baby girls surprise is coming soon😘 @HaydenLowe

Tagged HaydenLowe

Liked by User6, User72 & 1M others

User1- wtf I swear she is in hospital

User2- is she cheating on cole?🤯

User3- you're so sexy!!!!!!

ColeSprouse- the only surprise you're gonna get is a visit from me if you don't take this bullshit down🤷🏻‍♀️

User4- #relationshipgoals

User5- omg Cole

User6- hole

Lilireinhart- I will join @colesprouse

Madelame- me 3

Kjapa- me 4

Caseycott- me 5

CamilaMendes- me 6

——real life——
"No you need a break from that phone Hayden" Cole said grabbing Hayden's phone from her hand before she could see the post Justin had put on. The doctors said that stress
is a common cause for her seizures and right now we really don't need that.
She smiled and turned on her side facing me. "How are you so pretty?" She asks placing her hand on my cheek. I smile widely and lean into her touch, "I could ask you the same thing" I replied and this just made her smile grow wider. "I'm sorry" she said suddenly removing her hand from my face, I frowned not being able to think why she was apologising.
"What for H?" I said taking her hand in my missing contact. "That you've been in the hospital for a week with me" she frowned and began to play with my fingers.
I sighed and lifted up her face by placing a finger on her chin and making her eyes meet mine, "listen to me. I'm your boyfriend, I would do anything for you and I know you would do the same in return. You are literally the best part of my life and I don't want to let you go that easy, so however long it takes for you to get better, I will be here waiting". I saw a stray tear roll from her eye and down her cheek as she began to smile. We just got lost in eachothers eyes for a few seconds before we both began leaning in making our lips meet. Our lips fit together perfectly as if they were ment to be, and I loved this feeling.

I love this girl.
She was mine.