64

It's half way through the day and I haven't been feeling right all day I have had an extreme headache and I don't want to talk to anyone. I'm currently cleaning out my wardrobe while Cole sits on my bed because he is worried about me. He has heard about me having troubles with my health in the past and he worries about me when I get ill.

I was about to fold my t shirt away when I start to feel dizzy and my eyes flicker for a second. "Cole..." I hold my head and breath in deeply. He looks up at me worried and grabs my arms rubbing them trying to bring me comfort. "Let's go sit do-" he was cut off half way through the sentence by me collapsing and going into a seizure. All I see is blackness.

"I hope she's ok" I heard a faint voice, realising that I was eventually coming around from my seizure

"I hope she's ok" I heard a faint voice, realising that I was eventually coming around from my seizure. I internally groaned. I felt a warm hold on my hand and squeezed the hand causing whoever was holding it to jump. "Camila get the doctor she just squeezed my hand!" I squinted my eyes open and was blinded by the light "the light" I mumbled it took me a few turns to string the small sentence together but it worked. I heard some rustling and the lights were soon dimmed and I opened my eyes some more due to my bodies dismay.

"Hayden, are you back with us?" I heard a deep male voice say. I just groaned and nodded. My eyes weren't fully working again yet so I couldn't really see everything just looked like fuzz. "So you are an epileptic but you haven't had a seizure in a few years, correct?" I nod my head slightly. "Are you on any medication for your epilepsy?" I nodded again. "It says here you are on 250mg of lamotrogine twice a day, correct?" I nodded and he told me how they were going to keep me in the hospital for the next few days and run some tests.
"Hayden why didn't you tell us your epileptic?" Kj asked from the seat in the corner of the room. I shrugged and mumbled due to my throat hurting "I didn't think it was important". "You scared me to death" Cole said squeezing my hand. My lips curved up slightly "I'm sorry" he smiled back at me. At least I think he did, my eyes are still playing up so I wouldn't really know.

"Well we will come visit again tomorrow, we have been here all day, and I think we all need rest" Madelaine said. They all agreed and Cole stood up. I squeezed his hand not wanting him to go anywhere. " don't worry I was only going to get a drink, you didn't think I was going to leave you?" He smiled a little.

 " don't worry I was only going to get a drink, you didn't think I was going to leave you?" He smiled a little

"I love you" I said yawning and closing my eyes once again.

Sorry guys I wanted to make Hayden epileptic because I am also epileptic and I wanted her to relate to me and it also let's me get some of my anger and experience out