Chapter 3: Wildfire

Start from the beginning

I then saw Videl coming my way.

"That trash can lid came flying from over there." She says as she began to jog to my location.

Before she could see me, I used my instant transmission to bring me where Tania was.

"Gohan, you're back." Tania smiles at me as she tucked Goten into his bed at my house.

"Yeah." I smile back. "The police arrested the bad guy."

"I bet you whooped his butt, huh Gohan?" Goten began to punch the air.

I chuckled. "Well, you can say I had a small part in the whole thing."

"What happened?" Tania wanted to know.

~~~~~

"So, what you're saying is that Videl didn't see you following her?" Tania questioned me.

"She was clueless." I answer.

Goten had fallen asleep pretty quickly. Tania got off his bed and put away a dinosaur book onto the bookshelf.

"Did you read Goten a bed time story?" I ask her.

Tania nodded. "Yeah. Goten was worrying about you so I brought him home and played with him then read him a story to make him a little more relaxed. Atleast until you come. Also, I made sure to clean the cut on his head and put a bandage over it."

She then lifted Goten's hair and showed me the bandage.

"You really did all that for him?"

"Of course. Goten's a great kid. How can I possibly not aid him?"

She's so kind... even after what happened after school with Erasa...

Tania began walking towards the door with a saddened face. "If you don't mind, i'm going to change into my pajamas and go to bed."

"But it's only 6:50."

"Good then. I'll be full of energy for school tomorrow." She quietly says.

"It's Friday... No school until Monday." I remind her.

She sighed then continued over to the door. "Guess, i'll just read and make some breakfast as soon as I wake up."

"Wait!" I grabbed onto Tania's hand. She looked back at me confused.

"Lets not waste the entire day. How does another date sound to you?" I warmly smile.

Tania's face suddenly lighted up and her eyes sparkled. "Another date sounds perfect."

Her mood changed quickly. Girls... i'll never understand them.

"Date it is then." I sheepishly grin.

"Arf! Arf!" I hear Chica barking. The german shepherd rested her paws on my leg.

I bended down and picked my puppy up. She immediately began licking my cheek.

"Chica! Was you being a good girl while I was gone?" I ask her.

"GOHAN!" Mom shouts from downstairs. "YOU BETTER COME DOWNSTAIRS AND EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS!"

"What did you do this time?" Tania asks. "ChiChi sounds really angry."

I shrugged. "I... don't know. Lets go find out."

"Sure." Tania nods.

As soon as we made it to where mom was, Chica was trying to hide her face.

"What's up, mom?"