[v]

Chanyeol knows the moment he stepped in to the stage people will cheer loudly for Him. Not because he is arrogant but he knows he got it to himself. He has fans, a lot of them.

But after all the things he have? he felt an invisible punch landed on his chest. All along he thought he could help Seungwan by choosing her as his partner to a special performance that surely is so dearly for him.

He just wanted to be with her and perform together like the old times when everything is not complicated at all. He thought he could make her smile and feel special but it's not what happened.

They used to sing together and they will both strum the guitar. He always adore Seungwan's voice the most when she's singing or even when she is just talking nonsense.

He feels like he was listening to an actual angel and now that she is there with him singing again together on one stage, he felt her wings again but it's not as white and pure as before.

The moment she closes her eyes when he wanted an eye contact, he knows that something stained his Angel.

He wants her to look at him, but much to his dismay? she's avoiding it. And he knows why, as much as possible they wanted to avoid complications.

Her smile when she sings suddenly vanished after the spotlight turned to him.

He knows she felt low and insecure because he felt it and he came up with that same level too.

She always feels that way before, even before debuting. She would tell him what she felt. Even after debuting he still keep in touch with her without the validation of what are they again.

Often holding their phone to greet each other good luck about their own comebacks or simple good morning to brighten the day.

Sure they end their relationship before it last long and it's a mutual understanding that Chanyeol and Seungwan agreed on. Career first before everything especially love. They were young and naive.

He knows the hate and the bashing towards Seungwan nowadays and he's stupid for not realizing she's not ready at all. It must be hard for her to deal with it.

He thinks she needs someone to be with her and maybe he can be that someone again.

"You don't need to worry. Always look at me, I will always cheer for you. I'll be there for you when the world is going against you. You can always stay with me."

••

I watched Stay With Me performance again but it was Wendy's focus this time and I felt a little bit of pain and sadness that she got less of the cheers from the crowd then I came up with this story. I know this is not that great but I love Red Velvet and Wendy is part of my beloved Queens no matter what haters would say. Please appreciate her beautiful side too not only her mistake. She's still human like us and we are not perfect.