Chapter One:

"Rhea will stop at nothing to get Mon-el back" Kara said, pacing the DEO. "We can't let her win"
     "Even if he lied about who he was?" I ask.
     "Karie" She gritted, "I just got over that"
     "Yea, but I won't stop reminding you about it" I rolled my eyes. "Kara, Mon-el's Family is alive, his people are alive. If mom and dad came in a kryptonian ship asking for us to join them again, to leave earth and go onto find another empty habitual planet would we leave with them?"
     "Maybe" Kara nibbles on her lip. "But Mon-el is..."
     "Your boyfriend" I tilt my head back. "Your becoming Bella"
     "Oh Rao" she mutters. I sigh, leaning forward.
     "Do you really want Mon-el to abandoned his people?" I ask, "What would you say if Mon-el asked for you to abandon the people of Krypton for him?"
     "I would tell him he was crazy for even asking me" Kara said. "Are you saying I should just send him away? Tell him to leave for good?"
     "I'm tell you, he has the chance to do what we always prayed for" I say. I stand up and put a hand on my twins shoulder. "But.. this is your choice, Kara, not mine"
     I turn and walk out, making my way to Alex and J'onn. "How is she?" J'onn asks.
     "Good, angry and upset, but that's just how she is" I say. "I have an early day tomorrow, I should get home"
     "Yea, we'll see you tomorrow" Alex says, hugging me.
     "Adios!" I exclaim before flying off. I hovered in the sky for a while, letting my mind to clear a bit before zooming of to my loft near CatCo.
     "Karie?" I hear someone ask, I quickly whip around to see James. I sigh, letting my fight stance go.
     "Rao, James! You scared me" I huff, "How'd you get in?"
     "Your door was unlocked" He said, pointing behind his back at the door. "You should learn to lock it, don't want anyone breaking in. Or should I say, walking in?"
     "I'll try to remember" I say, crossing my arms. "What do you need?"
     "I wanted to ask.. has Mon-el been acting differently to you?" He asked, "I saw him at the bar, he was.. angry? He mumbled something and rushed to a back room"
     "Well.. his people, who he thought were all dead just magically appeared" I say, "Could send someone into crazy mode"
     "Yea... I suppose" He says.
     "You aren't the only one who noticed.. huh?" I ask, walking towards the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of water for myself and offering one to James.
     "No, Winn said he was talking to himself about hell" He said, leaning on the counter and drinking some water.
     "Maybe a prayer? Or getting angry about someone? Honestly I hardly spend time with him, if anyone would realize he was acting differently it would be-" I cut myself off when he also realized.
     "Kara" he said, "Yea, I suppose so. I think I'll stop over there and ask her. You superwoman tonight?"
     "No, I got stuff to do as Karie tomorrow" I say, "Tell Kara she better get some sleep as well"
     "Alright" he says, making his way out. "Night, Karie"
     "Night James" I reply, following slowly behind to lock the door. Boy was this gonna be a long week.

     "She has him!" Kara exclaimed, pulling me from my couch, "He traded his life for mine!"
     "What!? Who?" I ask.
     "Mon-el!" She exclaimed. My eyes widened, oh no. She started pacing, limping, almost whimpering. I felt it and saw it, Rhea used Kryptonite on her.
      "Kara, sit down" I stated, grabbing my phone.
      "No, I can't! I have to go out and find Mon-el!" She exclaimed, flailing her arms.
      "Kara! You are drained, stressed, angry, and hurt! Sit down and let me call Alex. We'll come up with a plan to safely get Mon-el back without anyone dying" I commanded, the older protective sister side of me coming unleashed.
      Kara sat down and started to nibble on her lip. "I don't know what to do, Karie" She whimpered.
      "Don't worry, Kara, we'll get him back" Even if I hated the guy, he made my sister happy. I called Alex, the call immediately going to voicemail. "Dammit, Alex, charge your phone more often"
      "Fl-fly me to the DEO, we can talk to them face-to-face" Kara suggested. I nodded and raced around, speeding my Superwoman suit on and helping Kara up.
      "Don't worry, sister" I took off, racing to the DEO. "It'll be fine"
      To be honest, I was lying to myself. As much as I disliked Daxamites. Mon-el was someone who made my sister smile, but if a Alien Queen just took him and refused to give him back, chances of him coming back to us were slim to none. I just pray to Rao my sister doesn't get hurt doing this.

______

I suck at making fanfics of fanfics.... I hope you guys like this!

Also.. I was dragged into a Karrivarry shipping pit.. help