Chapter 8

Everything was all white and peaceful.  Was I in Heaven?  But-when I blinked, everything turned into the exact opposite.  I was worried.  I tried to pinch myself, but nothing was happening.  It wasn’t a dream.  Then I felt a sharp stab on my back, and I realized that it was these strange monster-like-human things that were giving me good and bad thoughts so that they could kill me.  I stood up, then decided to use my martial arts skills.  It’s a good thing that I was enrolled in that.  I did a roundhouse kick to knock them away.  Then, I was able to see the normal world.  The monsters, were my siblings.  Gosh, how did they get here?  Oh, their wings were fixed, but they were still all boring and dull.  My wings weren’t looking very good, though.  But it wasn’t the time to talk about that right now.  I had to defeat them completely.  My dad decided to help me.  He realized that I was in pain.  I was really worried.  I didn’t want anything to happen to Dad.  If something did, it would probably be all my fault, and I wouldn’t want it to be my fault.  I had almost forgotten about my healing powers.  I burst into a show of nice and evil.  The good was from my father, and the bad was from my mother.

            After it was all over, I realized that my siblings were turning colorful again.  Most of the girls had pink and purple wings, and the boys mostly had red and yellow.  They were dressed in nice clothes.  Their teeth started looking non-pointy and perfectly straight and white.  Most of them had blond or brown hair.  A few had red hair, and a few had black hair.  I decided that I had to figure out how to get them completely back to normal.  I decided to use my healing powers again, even though I knew that I didn’t need to use them.  This time, when I used them, I had more bad in me than I had good.  I started feeling a little drowsy.  I had to keep on using my powers until they were back to normal.  They were that evil for that long, and I thought that it would be nice if they were good again.  It was either all of them, or me.  I decided, since there were more of them, that I would get them to the good side, and me on the bad side.  It took about five minutes.  When I was done, I was back in the place below Heaven and Earth.  Deep down, I knew that I couldn’t change.  My wings had turned black.  My teeth sharpened.  I was a monster, and everyone around me was horrified.  Especially Dad and Sprite.

            I growled at them.  Then I took off into the sky.  Towards home.