Greetings

Hello everyone! Welcome to my very first story.........on wattpad! Yeah, I have already made TONS of stories but have never written one on the public. Of course, as much as I have made stories before, I am still imperfect and can make few-no many mistakes. I make stories just for fun so they can be out of any types. By any types ummm..what I meant was any FICTION stories. I make one shot out of ships that I ship xD or just pairs. Though, I don't like to write a small page out of someone in which I have no interest in writing. I am cool with boy and boy couples, but in girls...I'll have to think about it. 

But anyway! This story is about Garrence. You know, the ship everyone's been shipping in My street (P: S-not sure if EVERYONE does but I do). My street is a roleplay episode made by Aphmau. A youtuber. 

Comment down below if you want me to write something about a couple that is canon or non-canon. For me personally, I am in love with anime like soooo muchh YellowMonkey33-girl, I think you know exactly what I mean xD. So you guys can comment if you want me to make a book of it..since I'm pretty sure I know some of the pairings. To be honest though, most of the time I prefer non-canon ships.

Well, I guess that is my greetings. I hope you enjoy this short book that I made.

WARNING- I know I said this in the description of my book, but I want to let you know one more time that this is a BOY X BOY fanfiction book. Don't like it, then don't read it..simple right? 

Also, the characters are not mine. It all belongs to Aphmau. I only have the plot story and the book of course.

v-------v-------v-------v--------v------v-------v