I sprayed the cream onto my pancakes and put it down. Grayson squirted a bit into his mouth, which I just laughed at. Someone felt at home. He then quickly dashed to my nose, squirting a bit.
"Oi!" I swatted him away and went cross eyed, trying to see it.

I flicked it off and licked my finger clean. He sat back and just watched me as I turned back to my pancakes, cutting them.
"Gray." Ethan said, sliding his plate over as he sat opposite me.

"Thank you Diana." Grayson's said politely. It was deep and husky in the morning, which I picked up.

"It's fine dear. Enjoy both of you. Thanks for the help Ethan, I'll make sure to let Lisa know what polite men she's raising." She smiled, strolling out of the kitchen.
"Well, only one of you." I said under my breath. Ethan looked up and grimaced. I guess he had good ears.

"Shut up." He said quietly, biting into his bacon. "So when are you getting out of my hair?" I sighed casually.
"Hmm, was thinking we could stay until 10." I wheezed at his joke, "Funny one. So when?" I waited for a better answer but nothing came.

"Oh fuck off. Just because our parents are pals, doesn't mean we are. No offence Gray, if you weren't with him, I wouldn't mind you staying atall." He chuckled and nodded, showing that none was taken.
"But I think a day of irritating you would be fun." His hands moved to the honey and I shot at him, clasping his wrist.

"I'm going to be as nice as possible when saying this. I don't want to fight with you. And I'm no longer going to. So fine, I'd love for you to join me with my movie night." I let go and carried on eating, his hand frozen in the spot.

When my eyes flicked up, it was a sight to capture. He was frowning at me like there was an error in his system, taken aback.

"Ethan." Grayson snapped his fingers to try and fix him, and it worked a little. "Uh.. Okay." He said simply, dropping his face down and biting into his food quietly.
I looked over at Grayson and he winked. What the actual fuck?! I mouthed dramatically, make him burst out laughing after trying to hold it in.

"What's funny?" Eyeing Grayson carefully. "Oh nothing." He sipped his drink and I stretched.
The doorbell rang and I was too lazy to come to the door so shouted who is it.

"KAY BABY ITS DAD!" I choked on my pancake, making Grayson tap my back. "Can I come in?" He opened the door and stuck his head in. Luckily from this angle, he couldn't see them. I looked at the twins, both in their boxers.
"You better hide if you don't want to die today." I hissed. "We'll go to the pantry." Grayson said, pointing.

"Who was that?" My dad swung the door open and the twins bolted, thank god they were on the football team.
"What dad?" I ran to the door and pushed him through the kitchen to the living room, next to the pantry so the twins knew when the coast was clear. "You shouldn't be here, mom will kick you out." I warned, rolling my eyes.

"I was driving past and I wanted to see how my little princess is." He kissed my forehead, he smelled like his usual cologne. He was wearing a black suit with a white shirt, the collar open freely.
"It's Saturday dad where are you even going?" I looked him up and down. "Meeting for the shoot." My dad worked in NFL, as a Director to the main branch in Jersey.

He always had shades on, which annoyed me. I slipped them onto his head to show his hazelnut eyes.
"Sorry." He apologised, knowing how much it annoyed me.
"The Philadelphia Eagles are coming in for a sponsor shoot on Monday so everything is kind of stressful for me right now. Bright lights hurt." His excuse was reasonable, so I kissed him on the cheek.

"Tell Nelson Agholor I said hi." I laughed, trying to annoy my dad. He shook his head.
"Well I'll definitely make sure to tell him to stay VERY far away. Just for you baby." I rolled my eyes and shuffled on my feet.
My mom walked in, which was acknowledged by the simple scoff.

"Why is he here? And where is Grayson and E-" I spun around and eyed her, forcing her to stop.
"Who?" My dad put his hand on my shoulder. I groaned, I'd had to tell him now.
"They're uhh.. boyswhoIknowbu-"
"Diana, your letting her just have random boys in the house? PLURAL? BOYS?" He boomed defensively.

"Dad... "
"You are 15!" He scolded, holding my hands. "I'm 16 in April! You know how it is at my age.."

He didn't ever listen though. "EXACTLY! I know how it is at your age, as a BOY. I know what goes through their heads." I moved my hands away and put them to my face in embarrassment.
"Well, where are they?" She finished.
"They went home. And dad I suggest you just get to work." My mom laughed. "I agree. Bye Adrian." She motioned to the door and he gave me a hug, not going to fight.

"See you on Wednesday sweetie. And stay away from these boys! I just don't want anyone to hurt you." I nodded softly. "I know dad. I love you." He blew a kiss and walked out, my mom shutting the door after him.
"You can come out." I told the twins, and they strolled out.

"Maybe not having them out in their briefs was a smart idea." She sniggered, laughing at my misfortune.
"It's not funny mom! I hate lying to him." I sulked, crossing my arms.
"He's overprotective, it's not like your sleeping with one of them." I laughed, acting like it was ridiculous.

"True. We're just going to chill in my room til dinner, is that fine?" I said to her. She nodded and I walked up, Grayson infront and Ethan behind me.
"Nice ass." Ethan said as we went up the stairs. "Thanks." I clocked myself, I had to be nice. He blinked oddly a few times, but said nothing.

"So what do you want to do?" I walked in and sat on my bed, the covers still messy. I flicked the opposite side over and they both sat down, looking directly at me. Ethan grabbed his phone and smirked, texting someone. I rolled my eyes and looked at Gray optimistically.
"We could... play videogames?" I pointed to my Wii U, sat neatly underneath my TV.

"Sure. What you got."
"Mario Kart?" I smirked, jumping off and grabbing the pad and controllers. Grayson smirked back.

"You're going down."

____

20 comments and votes for an update!