Chapter 16: Desperate

Start from the beginning

"Oh Jiminie." I bring my hand to wipe away his tears and cup his face and he leans into the touch completely, closing his eyes.

"Chim, I am never leaving you. Never. Just as I know you love me so freaking much, you should know that I love you too. I am always here for you. Always by your side. You don't have to scared of losing me Chim, I'll always be here. Okay?" He opens his eyes but the tears fall again.

"I was just scared Tae, I am so sorry. Please forgive me."

"No apologising Chim, everything is okay. We are okay. Don't be sorry." I try to assure him that there is nothing he needs to be sorry of.

"I don't know what I'd do without you. You are amazing." He says with sniffle.

"I know, I am just too awesome." And we both laugh.

"Of course you are." He smiles brightly and I know I have my bestfriend back.

"Come here." I hug him tight and he does the same, getting up and sitting on the bed.

"I love you Chim."

"I love you too Tae."

"So...what happened between you and Jungkook?" He asks as we pull away from our embrace. I smile and tell him everything. From Jungkook apologising to me to our moment in the kitchen, omitting the intimate details of course.

"That's great Tae. I am happy for you. Finally, mission accomplished." He smiles but his eyes hold a strange emotion.

"I am happy too."

"By the way...how the hell did you managed to get the panties. I know you won't tell me but Jungkook must've lost his mind." His smile sly and I flush red in embaressment.

"Oh God. Don't ask please and yeah he did lost his mind. I was so embaressed but it had to be done. He left me sexually frustrated in the hallway. I had to get my revenge." I retort and he burst in laughter.

"I don't even wanna know. But you've really become daring. Where the innocent little Taetae huh?"

"Shut up." He moves fast before I can hit him. I am glad we are back to normal.

Third Person POV

Taehyung is nervous. Not scared. Just nervous. He is no new to Jungkook's anger. He knows the ravenette can go out of his mind when his anger gets the best of him. Jungkook made it clear to Taehyung that he can't stand Jimin being close to him, let alone allow them to be in one room togather drives him insane and Taehyung is sure of it that Jungkook is mad. But talking to Jimin was important too. It had to be done. Jungkook should understand that Jimin in an important part of Taehyung's life.

After getting encourangment from Yoongi, who also told him that Jungkook is in his office room, Here Taehyung stands, in the farthest hallway of the house, standing infront of Jungkook's office. Whether to knock on the door or not, is the most tough situation Taehyung has gotten hisself into. Their relashionship might be okay-okay but it's still new. Jungkook has yet to get used to Taehyung and his feelings and same goes for Taehyung, so the burnette doesn't know what's to come when he faces the younger.

Taehyung knocks, softly.

"Hyung I said I am busy. Why don't you listen." Jungkook's voice booms and Taehyung flinches, already regretting it. Jungkook is brutally furious at the moment, it's obvious from the intensity of his voice.

Mustering up the courage, hands shaking, Taehyung knocks again.

"For fucks sa-".

"It's me J-Jungkook. Taehyung." Taehyung announces and takes a deep breath.
Silence. Nothing but silence greets him. Taehyung thinks Jungkook doesn't want to talk to him and is ignoring him but he is also a stubborn little bitch.