Chapter-30

Dipika,

''What happened?'' I asked Ananya when she joined me in the lawn area. Raksha leaving the table abruptly had left everyone worried. Things which we had been keep under wraps thinking we would be able to sought it out was now in open. Ananya followed the brothers after sometime, and now she looks lost. ''Will you tell me what happened?''

''She asked for Adi, as predicted.''

''And they agreed?'' Though, she ad warned me before but I had never expected Raksha to ask for Adi. ''Now what?''

''Don't know, but the route they have chosen will create more rift between Adi and Raksha. We have to make these bull head royals understand that.''

''Do you think that will work?'' I asked confused

''NO, it won't. But We have to try. Dipika talk to Veer, he is the sensible one.'' She said earning a are you kidding me look from me, ''Only for others, when it come to me he seems to hang his brain in the cupboard.'' I replied

''Fine,then I'll talk to Veer you speak to Ranvijay.'' That made my eyes go wide. I won't be able to utter a single word when it comes to bhai. Finally we dropped the idea and decided to talk to our husbands privately

''What max they can do? I asked and she smiled staring at the oblivion, ''Exactly what he did to me. He is planning to get them married in 2 weeks and we just have 24hrs. So please, try and reason with Veer.''

''Did bhai make any such promise to Raksha?'' It was hard for me to believe what she just said

''He doesn't have to give words to his thoughts, I know this man in and out.''

''Adi is no ordinary guy, it would be difficult.'' I reasoned

She smiled, ''Adi isn't ordinary but Ranvijay Rathore is extra ordinary, he must have won the half game already and this is why he has promised Raksha without a thought.''

I nodded, she was about to add when a help handed her wailing Rolli, she seemed too annoyed. Ananya cooed her, ''Listen Princess, if you dare demand a guy from your dad, I am gone spank your butt red.'' She blinked staring at her mother, and then she started crying again. ''Here she goes again.'' Ananya paced around and then stopped, ''I have an idea. Today everyone is home for Raksha's birthday, so these brothers get amazing time to plan. We need to break this meeting so that you get Veer alone and I need Ranvijay exhausted .''

''and How?'' I asked. Smiling she pointed towards upset Rolli, ''You don't know the power of my annoyed daughter. She can drive any one crazy.'' She ordered Balwant to ready the car as she had leave of NGO to attend some non-existing serious issue. I couldn't help but giggle when she handed and annoyed Rolli to bhai asking him to take care. She took a step and then turned around, ''In case Ranvijay is not able to handle her...''

I stopped her mid way, ''She is mine as much she is yours. I will take care of her.''She gave me a thumbs up before leaving , now it was my turn.

***

''Will you tell me something'' I asked Veer who seemed to be pacing the length and breadth of the room . He picked up the phone and pushed a picture on my face, ''I am going to kill him for torturing my sister.''

''Has Adi send this?''

''Its form an unknown number, it should be him. How long it takes to get a new number'' He replied

''That means Adi has been compromised without his knowledge, he doesn't look in his senses, when these were being taken.'' I said staring at the pictures. Lifting my eyes to Veer, I found him standing with his back to me, taking the clue I messaged one picture and issue in brief to Ananya